Myra School of Business, Mysore (MSB) is a B-School which was established in 2012 under the aegis of the Mysore Royal Academy (MYRA). Myra School of Business is handled by Mysore Royal Academy Trust. Programmes at MSB are AICTE approved. MSB offers PGDM, Executive PGPM, Global MBA and PhD programmes.
MSB is located at Near Infosys, Opposite Power Grid,Yelwala, Mysuru, Karnataka. Mysore Airport is the closest airport to the institute, located 24 km away. Nearest railway station to the institute is Belagula Railway Station, located 4.7 km away and the closest bus station is KSRTC Bus Depot, located 5 km away.
MSB has collaborated/signed MOUs with the following institutions:
- Catolica Lisbon School Of Business And Economics
- Julius Maximilian University Wurzburg, Germany
- W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, USA
- Dalhousie University, Canada
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
Career Guidance Cell- This Cell provides assistance to the career-related concerns of the students. Students who are facing any dilemma or grievance related to their careers can get in touch with this Cell.
Exams and Cutoffs
Myra School of Business, Mysore Admission
Myra School of Business, Mysore offers PGDM, Global MBA and PhD programmes to the students. Admission to PGDM/Global MBA programmes of MSB are offered on the basis of CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/NMAT/GMAT/GRE/MYRA Entrance Test (MET) score, Group Discussion/Personal Interview, SOP/Case Study Analysis and any other significant achievements/Extracurricular Activities of the student. Admission to the doctoral programme is based on Entrance Test and aspirants who qualify the test have to further appear for an interview and qualify it. Myra School of Business, Mysore admission process is given below in details:
For PGDM/Global MBA:
- Candidates have to appear for CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/NMAT/GMAT/GRE/MYRA Entrance Test (MET).
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the institute website and submit the Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on their previous academic records and CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA /NMAT/GMAT/GRE/MET score.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- Then, SOP/Case Study Analysis of the candidates will be done.
- Final selection will be done based on previous academic records, CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/NMAT/GMAT/GRE/MET score, Group Discussion/Personal Interview, SOP/Case Study Analysis and any other significant achievements/Extracurricular Activities.
- Candidates have to apply for admission online on the University of Mysore website.
- Then, candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test and secure at least 55 marks out of 100 (50 marks out of 100 for OBC/Non-creamy layer/Transgender candidates and 45 marks out of 100 in case of SC/ST/Cat-1 candidates).
- Candidates who secure the minimum required marks in the Entrance Test have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done based on the performance in the Entrance Test and Personal Interview.
Myra School of Business, Mysore has a well-built infrastructure and provides all the necessary facilities to the students. The institute has a library that well-stocked and spacious and has access to various national and international online journals. A coffee shop is present inside the premises of MSB which is a commonplace of gathering for the students where they can spend their leisure time and enjoy with their friends. The auditorium, seminar halls, labs, etc are well equipped and are used for various academic purposes along with organising activities and programme for the students. The facilities provided by Myra School of Business, Mysore are listed below:
- Library- The library of the institute is well-stocked and spacious. It has a collection of books and periodicals including the recent publications in varied areas of business, economics and management, foreign and Indian business journals and periodicals. Computing facilities are provided to access online national and international journals.
- Lecture Halls- The institute has six state of the art lecture halls which are equipped with audio-visual equipment for modern and interactive learning and teaching.
- Auditorium- The auditorium at the institute is designed with optimum acoustics and equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual communication technologies. It is appropriate for organising events like seminars, cultural events, invited talks etc.
- Coffee shop- There is a coffee shop which serves coffee and other beverages and food items at minimal prices. It is a commonplace to hang out for students at leisure times.
- Amphitheatre- The institute has an outdoor amphitheatre which is used to conduct various events at the institute. The amphitheatre has massive seating capacity.
- Seminar Halls/Labs- The institute has six seminar halls/labs which are state-of-the-art and are used to conduct seminars and other events at the institute.
- Centre Of Excellence For Data Analytics And Business Insights- This Centre aims to be a focal point and centre of expertise in Big Data Analytics. It addresses research challenges arising from Big Data, provide training in Big Data Analytics with a focus on business insights.
- Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Business Innovation- This Centre aims to create opportunities for emerging and established business leaders to connect and collaborate. It hosts international conferences and distinguished speakers to showcase regional and global developments in sustainable innovation.
Nice experience with Buddies
MYRA - A business school with start up experience
Build your career the MYRA way
USP, World Class Faculty and Magnificent Architechture
Questions related to Myra School of Business, Mysore
is Myra school of business a good college?
Myra school of business provides good educational environment. It has good faculty. It helps the students to transform their mental aptitude and provide environment to improve the skills of the students.
For further details you can check the reviews about the college in given link -
Hope it helps :)
Myra school of business mysore good or bad for pgdm suggest me
If I go to the site of MYRA for Placements it says 98% and 95% respectively for last 2 years. Also some students have posted a review that they have received multiple offers. Some of the Top companies that I know are HDFC, Acer, Protiviti, Brigade group, Oyo,Infosys, Sonata Software, UB group etc. Best is to ask students of current batch or previous batch to give proper feedback. You could also call up the placement director and ask for student refernces of last 2 batches.
I want to persue my PGDM in Marketing so i am confused between three colleges 1)MYRA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, MYSORE 2)IFIM, Bengaluru 3)IMI, KOL
IFIM is only better for you if you are looking for a finance specialisation.
MYRA has got good faculties for all the speciliasations that is offered and also gives an exposure to students by bringing in global faculties.
I won't suggest IMI Kolkata since I have got friends studied from there and their experiences were not great.
Overall, I suggest you to take up MYRA as an option which is comparitively better than the rest.
Is it worth doing pgdm from myra school of business mysore suggest me placement scenario in this college.
Hey Abhinav Prakash,
Myra School of Business, Mysore provides first class education in a very beautiful location. The infrastructure is breathtaking. The faculty who teach here are from very distinguised institutions from across the globe. Last year, the placements were decent. 1-2 companies come to recruit for marketing and sales roles. 60% of the students get placed by the college and the remaining get placed through their own contacts and experience. The average package offered is aroung 7 LPA and the average stipend of the summer internships are around Rs 8000 per month.
i got 74.67 percentile in cat and 192 marks in cmat. Are these acceptable for Myra school of Business
Thanks for contacting Carrers360..
At 192 marks in CMAT it is difficult to get Myra School of Business. But dont Loose hopes You have many other Options Like CET . You have many opions open via CET.
I dont Know where are you from . but by CET you can get into one of best B-Schools in india that is JBIMS. if not then SIMSREE will be second best option for you. SIMSREE ranks 2nd best interms of ROI after FMS . KJIMSR and welingar are also good options to go for.
hope it helps you
All the best
Mysore Royal Academy (MYRA) School of Business will host the Grand Finale o....
MYRA School of Business, Mysore has appointed three Fellows from IIM Ahme....
Institute: Myra School of Business, MysoreMyra School of Business, Mysore....
Myra School of Business, Mysore or Mysore Royal Academy School of Busines....
Institute: Myra School of Business, Mysore Myra School of Business, Mysor....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: