- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated program in Law offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admissions to the first year of the 5 years B A, LL. B. integrated course, in all colleges under the jurisdiction of Karnataka State Law University, is strictly based on merit, based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
- Have successfully completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary School course ('+2’) or equivalent such as (11+1, A level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course. may apply for and be admitted into the course.
- Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission to the course
- Provided further that the applicants who have obtained 10÷2 or graduation or post-graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission to the course
- Have received marks, which shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in qualifying examinations, in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.