Nandha Engineering College Erode was established under Sri Nandha Educational Trust, which was established in 1992. The College is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC). NEC Erode is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. There are different other colleges which comes under the Nandha Educational Trust namely Nandha College of Technology, Nandha Polytechnic College, Nandha College of Pharmacy, Nandha College of Physiotheraphy, Nandha Arts and Science College, Nandha School of Nursing, Nandha College of Nursing, Nandha College of Allied Health Science, Nandha College of Education, Nandha Institute of Health and Science, Nandha Teacher Training Institute, Nandha Naturopathy and Yoga Medical College, Nandha Siddha Medical College and Hospital, Nandha Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Nandha Central School, Nandha Central School-City campus, Nandha Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Nandha Educational Institutions etc.
Nandha Engineering College is loacted in Erode - Perundurai, Main Road, Vaikkaalmedu, Erode, Tamil Nadu. The nearest airport from the Institution is the Coimbatore International Airport which is approximately 76.6 km away and students can reach the campus in about 1 hr 20 mins. The nearest station from NEC Erode is the Erode Junction Railway Station which is 15.7 km away and students can reach the campus in about 30 mins. Erode Bus Stand is about 14.9 km away and students can reach the Institute campus in approximately 15 mins.
NEC Erode is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Clubs, Committees & Societies:-
- Career Oriented Club- The Career Oriented Club of Nandha Engineering College helps students prepare better for their competitive exams by providing them with more knowledge about choosing the right career path and its opportunities. Various mock tests and other programmes on developing the confidence and overall growth of students are also conducted to make them prepare better for upcoming competitive exams and interviews.
- Cultural Club- The Cultural Club of NEC Erode encourages students to participate in different events and programmes conducted inside the Institute. Students interested in learning dance are encouraged to join this club to hone their skills in dancing.
- Green Club- The Green Club has been formed to spread awareness about environmental issues among the students. The programmes include plantation of trees, observance of earth hour, campus cleaning drives, disposal of non biodegradable waste, organic farming etc.
- Innovation Club- The Innovation Club of NEC Erode consists of members who share a common interest to learn more about innovation. The members of this club indulge themselves in group activities and programmes where they discuss, share and learn information to create new things.
- Music Club- The members of this Club work and practice together to develop their musical skills. Students here learn different genres of music. Students are encouraged to join this club to hone their skills in music and knowledge about different instruments. The members of this society also conduct and take part in different events and programmes conducted inside Nandha Engineering College.
- NSS Club- National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Youth Programme which is established under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India. Students have also conducted various programmes under this scheme including international yoga day, blood donation, leprosy campaign, swachh bharat, literary campaign, mass cleaning, mass tree plantation, road traffic awareness, sand sculpturing, polio vaccine, disaster management, PFMS training etc. to spread awareness among the common people.
- Photography Club- This Club captures all the wonderful moments of joy and happiness. All the pictures and videos needed to be taken are clicked and edited by the members of this Club. This club provides a platform to students where they can show their creativity in terms of photography. It also motivates other students of NEC Erode to join this club so that they can learn and develop skills on photography. The members of this club also organise and participate in various events and cultural fests.
- Sports Club- The Sports Club of Nandha Engineering College Erode maintains all the sports activities of the institute. The Sports Club consists of members interested in developing their skills in sports. Members of this Club conduct and participate in various sports including football, basketball, volleyball, hockey, tennis, lawn tennis, chess, carom etc.
- Women’s Club- The Women’s Club of Nandha Engineering College works for the development of women by conducting various events and programmes on girl’s education, women’s rights, women’s security and empowerment.
- Trekking Club- The Trekking Club of NEC Erode comprises members who are interested to involve themselves in adventurous activities like trekking by exploring the beauty of nature. Students here explore nature and indulge themselves in various activities like trekking, forest-walking, rock climbing, hiking which also helps keeping themselves physically active.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 1.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 1.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 1.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 1.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
Exams and Cutoffs
Nandha Engineering College Erode provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the students of the college. Students are offered admissions to B.Tech and B.E programmes based on the merit of the qualifying exam and TNEA counselling participation. NEC Erode also offers admissions to M.E programmes based on GATE/TANCET scores, MBA programmes based on TANCET MBA scores and to MCA programmes based on TANCET MCA scores. Detailed description on all programmes and its admission procedure, counselling process, document verification and other details are mentioned below.
- Candidates need to apply for these programmes based on the merit of the qualifying exam.
Based on the eligibility criteria, students need to appear for the TNEA counselling process.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the TNEA counselling online on the official website of TNEA by submitting all required documents and paying the necessary amount of fees.
- Final admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at NEC Erode.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE/TANCET Entrance Exam.
- Candidates then need to appear for TANCA counselling process by registering themselves for the counselling process on the official website of Anna University by submitting all necessary documents and paying the amount of fees.
- Candidates will be offered admission through TANCA counselling based on their score in GATE/TANCET Entrance Exam.
Students will be offered admission based on GATE/TANCET scores, counselling participation, document verification and fees payment at Nandha Engineering College Erode.
- Candidates need to appear for TANCET MBA Entrance Exam.
- Based on the qualifying scores, students need to register themselves for TANCA counselling process by submitting all required documents and paying the amount of fees.
- Candidates will be offered admission through TANCA counselling based on their score in TANCET MBA Entrance Exam.
- Admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at NEC Erode.
- Candidates need to appear for TANCET MCA Entrance Exam.
- Qualifying candidates have to register themselves for TANCA counselling process by submitting all required documents and paying the amount of fees.
- Candidates will be offered admission through TANCA counselling based on their score in TANCET MCA Entrance Exam.
Students will be offered admission based on TANCET MCA scores, counselling participation, document verification and fees payment at Nandha Engineering College.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
NEC Erode provides adequate facilities to the students. The classrooms have audio-video equipment for modern learning. Each department has its own laboratories for practical learning of students. The library is well stocked. There is an auditorium with a seating capacity of 1000 people. Nandha Engineering College also provides transportation facility to its students and staff. Hostels are provided separately for boys and girls with sufficient amenities. There is a canteen which serves hygienic food at reasonable prices. There is a bank and an ATM operating in the campus too. Major sports playgrounds and play courts and a gymnasium are also there in the campus.
- Classrooms- Nandha Engineering College Erode has 76 classrooms in total. The classrooms are digital and equipped with audio-video equipment for modern and interactive teaching and learning.
- Laboratories- Each department has its own laboratories for facilitating world class practical learning of students.
- Library- The collections of library include Books, Journals, Magazines, Project reports, Question Bank, Back volumes of Journals, Magazines and News papers in the field of Management studies, Science , Engineering and Technologies. The central library of NEC Erode has 15176 books, 50759 titles, 146 national and 113 international journals and 4051 e-resources and e-journals.
- Auditorium- Nandha Engineering College has a multi-purpose Auditorium with a capacity of 1000 members. It is equipped with advanced teaching aids and PA system. It is appropriate for organizing Symposiums, Seminars, Conferences, Guest Lectures and Placement related programs.
- Transportation- The college has a robust transport system with a fleet of buses operating from the campus. They facilitate ease of conveyance for both students and staff. The buses travel to and from the prominent parts inside the Erode city and its sub-urban areas.
- Hostel- Hostels rooms at NEC Erode have attached washroom, bed, chair, table and almirah. There is separate mess facility in each hostel, free internet connectivity through Wifi, 24 hour Security, Laundry facility and facilities of indoor and outdoor games.
- Canteen- Nandha Engineering College Erode provides the students and staff with nutritious and hygienic food at the campus canteens. A variety of hygienic food and snack items include South and North Indian Meals, Variety Rices, Tandoori, Chat, Chinese Foods, Cakes, Fresh Juices, Fruits, Ice Creams are served.
- Sports- Nandha Engineering College has playgrounds and play courts for major sports like Volley ball, Football, Cricket, Badminton, Hockey, Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Basketball etc., in the campus.
- ATM- 24 hours ATM facility has been provided inside the college premises. There is also a branch of Indian Bank functioning inside the campus.
- Gymnasium- A gymnasium with mostly all the modern equipment is provided inside NEC Erode. It facilitates for great workouts for students and staff.
Last Seen: 24 May' 19
Joined On: 03 May' 17
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
- BE Civil Engineering
Be Simple & Comprehensible.
Joined On: 26 Feb' 16
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council