- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
Bachelor of Fashion Design (B.Des) in Textile Design is a four-year full-time course offered by the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi,
Educational qualification for Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Programmes (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication)
• The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
• A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
• 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
• Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system. or • General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB)