|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is the duration of 5 years, which includes 4 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship degree offered by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur and approved by Dental Council of India.
For Indian Nationals:
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age at by the 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have passed the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
For Foreign Nationals:
Besides items above the foreign nationals must also have-
- A "No Objection Certificate" from the Government.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Pt. Deendayal Updhayay Memorial Health Science and Ayush University, Chhattisgarh.
- Permission from the Police (IG / DIG of Police), Chhattisgarh
- Appropriate Student Visa.