Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) is four-year (eight semesters) full-time regular course offered by the Dibrugarh University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
1. Students who secured 60% and above in 10+2 (any discipline) and also physically fit and presentable as per the requirement of the industry will get the direct admission
2. Students who secured less than 60% and above the qualifying percentage will have to appear in a personal interview conducted by NEIMS and if selected can take the admission
1. Students who have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) in any discipline conducted by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or any other recognized body/university securing 40% of marks will be eligible for admission in the first year of BHMCT Course.
2. For SC, ST, OBC including MOBC, a student should have to pass Higher Secondary (10+2) in any discipline with a minimum of 35% Marks.
3. Relaxation for SC, ST, and OBC including MOBC will mainly depend on the existing rules of the State Government.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile