Courses & Fees
Questions related to Pinnacle Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Hyderabad
how to join Pinnacle Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Hyderabad
Pinnacle Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology,Hyderabad offers 2 bachelors’ programs, 2 masters’ programs, 1 integrated program in Hotel management along with 1 Diploma and 1 Intermediate program. All the programs are affiliated to various boards and universities.
- B. in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, requires a candidate to have passed intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent degree.
- For B. in Hotel Management, a candidate can be either 10 th pass or 12 th fail.
- The selection under both the bachelor programs will be done on the basis of Written test and interview.
- For M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition Sciences, the candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- For MBA in Hotel Management, the applicant can be a graduate in any field.
- The selection in M.Sc. and MBA will be based on the marks obtained in the written exam and interview.
- For Integrated Hotel Management, Diploma in HM and Intermediate in Retail Management, the candidate must have passed class 10 th / SSC or intermediate.
- The selection in these three courses will be Entrance Test and Interview based.
Location & Map
Pinnacle Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, 12-1-59/NR, Goods Shed Road, Behind Registration Office, Moosapet, Hyderabad-500018, Telangana, India
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: