- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student shall be medically fit. Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- The student shall be admitted once in a year.