- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Lifestyle Accessories Design is a full-time four-year undergraduate course offered by SNDT Women's University, Mumbai.
- Satyam Fashion Institute conducts an entrance exam in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in the month of April /May each year.
- Also, SFI issues admit card for the design entrance exam ( CET ) via mail. Aspirants are informed that SFI admits card would not be sent to them by any other means such as by post or by hand under any circumstance. Bring the print of the admit card shared via mail.
- CET comprises of Creative Ability Test (CAT) 60%, General Ability Test (GAT) 10% and Situation Test 10 %. Aspirants appear for the Personal Interview ( 20%) round post CET on the same day.
- Those who have passed or who will be appearing for (10+2) or equivalent of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi during the current academic year.
- Any recognized Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries equivalent to 10+2 system (Approved by AIU, New Delhi)
- A passing grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.