General Nursing and Midwifery is three an half years full-time course. Offered by Utkal University, Bhubaneswar and approved by INC.
1. Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
2. 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
3. 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
4. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
5. Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
6. The student shall be medically fit.
7. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open
8. The school with 40% marks.
9. The student shall be admitted once in a year.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile