M.Sc. (CS/IT)/MBA (CM) (2yrs)
Regular Students 2018-2020
Amount of total Semester fees for the PG Programs are as below:-
Development & Maintenance
Students’ Services Fee
Caution money (Refundable)
1. University has full rights to amend the Fee structure from time to time. Any such changes are applicable to admitted students for the session 2018-19.
2. Academic Fee for SC/ST students may be reimbursed by the latest M.P. State Govt. Rules.
3. UTD may decide to charge the fee on a yearly or semester basis.
4. If the student reappears in an examination, a fee of a 500/-per subject (Maximum Rs.2500/- per semester) shall be payable.
5. Hostel fees and central library fees will be extra.
6. Caution Money (Refundable) of Rs. 4000/- will be charged in 1st semester only.
7. Rs. 300/- per semester is taken extra from all students for the Students Alumni Association. Alumni Association funds will be utilized solely by the association and students.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
The candidate must have Graduation in any discipline with 50% in aggregate.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile