|UPESEAT||28 Dec, 2020 - 12 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|17 Jun, 2021 - 19 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is a four years full-time course and approved by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
The program B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering is to cater to the students with curriculum comprising subjects/topics on the latest technologies and state-of-the-art laboratories. Students are prepared for entry-level work as a mechanical engineer, where a fundamental engineering background constitutes a desirable foundation. Academic coursework and projects are designed to endow students with the ability to apply knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering, and the capability to work effectively, providing leadership and technical expertise. With a solid grounding in the principles and practice of mechanical engineering, our undergraduates are ready to engage in ethical approaches to engineering, with concern for society and the environment. Our program prepares scholars in various areas within the field of mechanical engineering like thermal, design, production and industrial to focus on industrial needs.
- Learn the latest technologies, augmented by experimentation in state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Help you develop the capability to work efficiently by developing both leadership and technical expertise.
- Option to choose a specialisation of your choice at the beginning of your third year.
1. Merit-Based Scholarship
- The scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in PCM for B.Tech (All Streams) in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board. Such scholarships will be limited to 10% of seats in each B.Tech Program. Scholarships will be allotted for the first Semester in Merit order to eligible candidates.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit only.
- Continuation of Scholarship in the subsequent years will be as per the University policy
- 50% on Tuition fee of first Semester
2. Scholarship for Uttarakhand State Board Toppers:
- Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand resident students.
- Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Resident category)
- Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per merit scholarship policy of the University
- 25% of tuition fee waiver for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
Admission through Exam Pathway UPESEAT
(UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) followed by Centralized Counseling
Admission through Non-Exam Pathway
Centralized Counseling through Merit rank for NON-Exam Category (JEE/Board Merit)
JEE Main & Board Merit- (1) Minimum 50% marks at Higher& Senior Secondary level (10th&12th) and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) at Senior Secondary level (12th class).
(2) JEE Main cut-off Rank to be announced (on UPES website) after the declaration of JEE Main 2020 results)
(3) Minimum 80% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level and Minimum 80% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Math’s) at Senior Secondary Level
# Upto 20% seats shall be filled through the Non-Exam category (10% through JEE Mains and 10% through Board Merit). In case of seats following vacant in this category; UPES has the right to fill these through UPES Examination. University also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper pencil test) / online test for admission
Minimum 50% marks in Classes X & XII.
Minimum 50% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) in Class XII
A New Phase of Life.
- Batch of 2021
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
A nice experience amidst the doons
Last Seen: 20 Dec' 17
Joined On: 17 May' 14
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2018
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering