- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- An applicant who is graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a university established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a Deemed to be University of Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for three year degree course in law leading to the conferment of LL.B degree on successful completion of the regular program conducted under the KSLU Regulations.
- Provided an applicant who has passed the degree or PG directly from open or distance mode from a recognized university, after prosecuting the studies in the pattern of 10+2/higher secondary schooling, is also eligible for admission to 3 year LLB. However, the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation or Post Graduation through open university directly without having any basic qualification as above said are not eligible to 3 year LLB.
- The prescribed minimum % of marks in any discipline of graduation for General category is 45% & 40% for SC/ST.(44.5% and above shall be treated as 45% for GM and 39.5% and above shall be treated as 40% in case of SC/ST).
- Minimum Percentage of Marks
The prescribed minimum % of marks in any discipline of graduation for General category is 45% & 40% for SC/ST.(44.5% and above shall be treated as 45% for GM and 39.5% and above shall be treated as 40% in case of SC/ST).