Careers360 Logo

Popular Searches

    Interested in this College?
    Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
    Compare

    About GEC Gudlavalleru

    The Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru was started in the year 1998 by AANM and VVRSR Educational Society. This is an autonomous institute with permanent affiliation to JNTUK, Kakinada. The college is approved by AICTE. The college offers B.Tech courses in Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology. It also offers M.Tech courses in ECE, CSE, EEE, CE, ME and MBA.

    Accreditation: 

    NAAC Accreditation

    Collaborations:

    The Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru has the following collaborations:

    • IBM Academic Initiative

    • CISCO Network Academy Programme

    • Microsoft University Relations Programme

    • Microsoft Academic Developer Programme

    • Microsoft .Net Centre of Excellence

    • Infosys Campus Connect

    • GoPro

    • C2C

    • TCS

    • Oracle Academy Programme

    Read more

    GEC Gudlavalleru Highlights

    ParameterParameter Description
    Established1998
    ExamJEE Main, AP EAMCET, APICET +3 more
    Courses15 Courses, 3 Degrees
    AccreditationsNAAC
    ApprovalsAutonomous, Affiliated
    GenderCo-ed
    Student count1440
    Faculty count282
    Campus size13 acres
    Gender percentageMale 65% and Female 35%

    Accreditations
    Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programmes is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practiced within an institute are robust and relevant.

    Other Accreditations NAAC
    Approvals
    In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorized to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university
    Autonomous, Affiliated

    GEC Gudlavalleru Placements

    The Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru has well-established training and placement cell which helps and guide the students for the placement processes. The training and placement cell also arranges for industrial training, industrial visits and various project works to provide job market information to the students. Various function of placement cell are listed below: 

    • Industry-Institute interaction
    • Campus recruitment training
    • Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
    • Faculty training 
    • Counselling and Personality Development

    Placement highlights of Gudlavalleru Engineering College: 

    Total offers made among the students: 666.

    List of some of the recruiters participated in placement drive of Gudlavalleru Engineering College 

    • Acvate Software Pvt Ltd.
    • Amazon
    • Asahi India Glass Ltd.    
    • Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.    
    • Bosch Ltd.
    • CGI
    • Capgemini
    • Cognizant Technology Solutions
    • Efftronics Systems Pvt Ltd
    • Hexaware Technologies
    • K.S.R. Developers  
    • NTT Data
    • Photon Infotech
    • Ramsays Corporation Pvt Ltd.
    • Reliance Communication
    • Tata Consultancy Services
    • Tech Mahindra
    • Value Labs
    • Zen Technologies
    • Wipro
    • Multiplier Solutions
    • Miracle Software Systems
    • L-Cube Innovation Solution
    • Sonata Software
    • Unistring Tech Solutions
    • United Online Software Development
    • Virtusa
    • Veon Consulting Pvt Ltd
    • Vistex
    • TVS Electronics
    • S.R. Construction
    • KMV Projects
    • Kony Labs

    Domain

    Engineering and Architecture

    Year

    4 Years

    Statistics for Academic Year 2023

    ParticularsStatistics
    First year total students intake 1.1 K
    Total students admitted 1.1 K
    Total Graduated Students 1.2 K
    Total Placed Students 628
    Total student gone for higher studies 122
    Median Salary 3.3 L

    Placement yearly trends

    Placement Percentage

    Key takeaways from GEC Gudlavalleru's Placement Statistics

    • The Placement Percentage of GEC Gudlavalleru has decreased by 3.85 %
    • The Median salary of GEC Gudlavalleru has increased by 27.27 %
    View Placement Details

    Student Diversification at GEC Gudlavalleru

    Data Source: NIRF 2019

    Courses offered by GEC Gudlavalleru

    Gudlavalleru Engineering College offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA. Admission to various courses offered by the GEC is done on the basis of the entrance examination. Various specialisation in B.Tech is offered include civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical, electronics, computer science engineering and information technology. Admission to B.Tech courses is offered through counselling conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on the basis of candidates score in AP EAMCET. Admission to B.Tech (Lateral Entry) will be done through ECET. Candidates who want to seek admission in M.Tech have to qualify in GATE/AP PGCET first after which they have to appear in the counselling process conducted by APSCHE. Admission to MBA programme is done on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET). Gudlavalleru Engineering College admission processes to various courses are listed in the table below: 

    Admission process For B.Tech:

    • Admission will be based on marks in AP EAMCET/JEE Main or the qualifying examination. 

    • Further, the candidate needs to appear for the counselling conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) and EAMCET Convenor. 

    • 70 per cent of the seats are filled through AP EAMCET an the rest 30 percent on the basis of online admission process.  

    • The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the counselling round I, II and III.

    • Finally,  candidates have to report to the allotted institute and complete the admission process within scheduled dates.

    Admission process for B.Tech (Lateral Entry):

    • Additional 20 per cent seats are offered into Lateral Entry (B.Tech-II year courses), under this category.

    • Engineering Diploma holders and students from B.Sc streams have to appear for ECET.

    • Admission is based on ECET merit.

    For M.Tech : 

    • M.Tech admission is made based on merit in the GATE/AP PGCET score.

    • The candidate needs to appear for the counselling conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). 

    • They have to visit the website of the AP EAMCET and complete the registration process which includes choice filling, choice locking and documents verification.

    • The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the counselling round I, II and III.

    • Finally, candidates have to report to the allotted institute and complete the admission process within scheduled dates.

    For MBA:

    • Candidates need to appear for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).

    • Candidates have to register for AP ICET counselling process.

    • Selection of the candidates is based on the merit in the qualifying examination and entrance test marks.

    • Only 70% of seats are filled through ICET convenor while the remaining 30% are filled under the guidelines of the state government. 

    Explore GEC Gudlavalleru Courses

    Browse Popular Courses

    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    240
    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    240
    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    180
    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    120

    GEC Gudlavalleru Admission

    Gudlavalleru Engineering College offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA. Admission to various courses offered by the GEC is done on the basis of the entrance examination. Various specialisation in B.Tech is offered include civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical, electronics, computer science engineering and information technology. Admission to B.Tech courses is offered through counselling conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on the basis of candidates score in AP EAMCET. Admission to B.Tech (Lateral Entry) will be done through ECET. Candidates who want to seek admission in M.Tech have to qualify in GATE/AP PGCET first after which they have to appear in the counselling process conducted by APSCHE. Admission to MBA programme is done on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET). Gudlavalleru Engineering College admission processes to various courses are listed in the table below: 

    Admission process For B.Tech:

    • Admission will be based on marks in AP EAMCET/JEE Main or the qualifying examination. 

    • Further, the candidate needs to appear for the counselling conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) and EAMCET Convenor. 

    • 70 per cent of the seats are filled through AP EAMCET an the rest 30 percent on the basis of online admission process.  

    • The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the counselling round I, II and III.

    • Finally,  candidates have to report to the allotted institute and complete the admission process within scheduled dates.

    Admission process for B.Tech (Lateral Entry):

    • Additional 20 per cent seats are offered into Lateral Entry (B.Tech-II year courses), under this category.

    • Engineering Diploma holders and students from B.Sc streams have to appear for ECET.

    • Admission is based on ECET merit.

    For M.Tech : 

    • M.Tech admission is made based on merit in the GATE/AP PGCET score.

    • The candidate needs to appear for the counselling conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). 

    • They have to visit the website of the AP EAMCET and complete the registration process which includes choice filling, choice locking and documents verification.

    • The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the counselling round I, II and III.

    • Finally, candidates have to report to the allotted institute and complete the admission process within scheduled dates.

    For MBA:

    • Candidates need to appear for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).

    • Candidates have to register for AP ICET counselling process.

    • Selection of the candidates is based on the merit in the qualifying examination and entrance test marks.

    • Only 70% of seats are filled through ICET convenor while the remaining 30% are filled under the guidelines of the state government. 

    View All Admission Process

    Popular College Comparisons

    GEC Gudlavalleru Facilities

    Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru provides various facilities to its students. These facilities include a library, computer lab, hostel, conference room and seminar. The college also has the facility of sports and gym. These facilities are established, keeping in mind the physical exercise and sports need of the students for making them successful personalities. 

    Library: The library has a versatile collection of books, journals, databases, audio-visual aids, e-books for various branches of the engineering. A digital library fulfils the electronic material needs of the students. The library also has the facility of NPTEL.

    Classrooms: The college has ICT enabled smart classrooms. These technology-enhanced classrooms foster opportunities for teaching and learning by integrating learning technology, such as computers, specialized software, audience response technology, assistive listening devices, networking, and audio/visual capabilities.

    Laboratories: The college has well-equipped laboratories. It is providing extensive and contemporary facilities for teaching and research. All laboratories are supported by UPS and continuous power back-up from captive generators.

    Seminar Halls: The halls are well equipped with e-facilities such as smart boards, computers and projectors. It also has the facility of audio-visual which enhances the effectiveness of presentations.

    Central Lecture Theatre:  The theatre is well equipped with air-conditioned, sound reinforcement system and video conferencing facility. Projection facilities for films, slides, large screen videos and multimedia presentation are also available in the hall.

    Gymnasium: The college has well-equipped gym facilities for the healthy lifestyle of the students.

    Canteen: A full-fledged canteen is functioning within the campus for the convenience of the staff and students. It provides a wide variety of delicacies to cater to the tastes of each individual.

    Indoor Stadium: The stadium has the facility of the shuttle, table tennis, carrom and chess.

    NSS: NSS volunteers actively take part in a variety of activities, which include blood donation, HIV-AIDS awareness, family life education, functional literacy, help for the visually impaired, college campus cleanliness, skill development and leadership and personality development.

    Transportation: The college has a transportation facility which is a great help for students as they can save time and reach the college without any hassle.

    Hostels: College has hostels for boys and girls within its campus. It is equipped with all the modern facilities which include a canteen, mess, Wifi, purified water, CCTV security and newspaper and reading room.

    Bank and ATM: ATM counter of SBI is located at the campus.

    Wifi: The college has the Wifi facility with 300 /450 Mbps speed up to 1KM range.

    Boys Hostel
    Girls Hostel
    Medical/Hospital
    Gym
    Library
    Sports
    I.T Infrastructure
    Cafeteria
    Auditorium
    Alumni Associations
    Wifi
    Laboratories
    Banks/ATMs
    Guest Room/Waiting Room
    Classrooms
    Transport Facility

    Student Reviews for GEC Gudlavalleru

    College Infrastructure: 4.1/5
    Academics: 4/5
    Placements: 3.5/5
    Value for Money: 3/5
    Campus Life: 4.1/5

    Academics are good

    College Infrastructure

    College Infrastructure is good. We have the good facilities and equipment.our college has plenty of classrooms with good ventilation. College environment is pleasant, neat and hygiene. College has big library with good collection of books which can be very useful to both students and faculty.

    Suggested College in Ap

    College Infrastructure

    Our college have state-of-the-art infrastructure with well facilitated labs and equipment. We have hygienic conditions in the case of food.. We have an excellent library with computer labs arranged and resourceful.

    I recommend people to join in this college.

    Verified Review

    College Infrastructure

    Our college have a good infrastructure facilities like good laboratories, a central library, have a sports centre with indoor and outdoor sports & amenities, a canteen, hostel facility with cleanliness.

    Have a question related to GEC Gudlavalleru ?

    Which branch students at Gudlavalleru engineering college got more placemets in 2022?

    CSE branch students at Gudlavalleru engineering college got more placements in 2022?

    Which branch students at Gudlavalleru engineering college got more placemets in 2022?

    CSE branch students at Gudlavalleru engineering college got more placements in 2022?

    How many students in Seshadri Rao Gudlavalleru Engineering College got placements in 2021?

    Total 978 students in Seshadri Rao Gudlavalleru Engineering College got placed in 2021.

    GEC Gudlavalleru Contact Address

    Address:
    Seshadri Rao Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Seshadri Rao Knowledge Village, Gudlavalleru (Post & Mandal), Krishna - 521356, Andhra Pradesh, India
    College Website: Go to the website

    GEC Gudlavalleru Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

    1: What is the Gudlavalleru engineering college EMCET code?

    The code of Gudlavalleru engineering college EMCET is GDLV

    2: What is the Gudlavalleru engineering college EMCET code?

    The code of Gudlavalleru engineering college EMCET is GDLV

    3: When was gudlavalleru engineering college was established?

    It was started in the year 1998 by the AANM & VVRSR Educational Society with an intake of 180 students, and the current intake is 1200 in UG B.Tech and 186 in PG M.Tech and MBA.

    4: When was gudlavalleru engineering college was established?

    It was started in the year 1998 by the AANM & VVRSR Educational Society with an intake of 180 students, and the current intake is 1200 in UG B.Tech and 186 in PG M.Tech and MBA.

    5: Is there uniform for Gudlavalleru engineering college?

    There is no uniform in Gudlavalleru engineering college.

    6: Is there uniform for Gudlavalleru engineering college?

    There is no uniform in Gudlavalleru engineering college.

    7: What is the Gudlavalleru engineering college EMCET code?

    The code of Gudlavalleru engineering college EMCET is GDLV

    8: What are the collaborations of Gudlavalleru engineering college?

    Gudlavalleru engineering college is collaborated with APSSDC, ICT Academy, Institutions Innovation Council, VM Ware IT Academy, CISCO Academy, AWS, Dev Net, Blue Prisim, Microchip, IUCEE.

    9: What are the collaborations of Gudlavalleru engineering college?

    Gudlavalleru engineering college is collaborated with APSSDC, ICT Academy, Institutions Innovation Council, VM Ware IT Academy, CISCO Academy, AWS, Dev Net, Blue Prisim, Microchip, IUCEE.

    10: When was gudlavalleru engineering college was established?

    It was started in the year 1998 by the AANM & VVRSR Educational Society with an intake of 180 students, and the current intake is 1200 in UG B.Tech and 186 in PG M.Tech and MBA.

    Articles

    News and Notifications

    Download Careers360 App's

    Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

    • student
      250M+

      Students

    • colleges
      30,000+

      Colleges

    • exams
      500+

      Exams

    • ebook
      1500+

      E-Books

    • certification
      12000+

      Cetifications

    student
    Mobile Screen

    We Appeared in

    Back to top