- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Ranchi University, Ranchi
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Medical-Surgical Nursing is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Ranchi University, Ranchi, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks...
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- A candidate shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.