- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Goa University,Taleigao Plateau, Goa
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Goa University,Taleigao Plateau, Goa.
A. For being eligible for admission to the First Year of the Three Year Integrated Course leading to the Degree of B.Com from Goa University, a candidate must have passed i)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) Examination conducted by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (henceforth referred to as Goa Board) in the Commerce Stream OR
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) Examination in Vocational Stream conducted by the Goa Board in the subjects notified by Goa University OR
- The Std. XII (Commerce) or similar examination of another body equivalent to the Goa Board and recognized as such by Goa University.
- Such students must obtain a Provisional Eligibility Certificate (on payment of Eligibility Fee of Rs.200/-) from Goa University at the time of seeking admission (the eligibility fee for foreign students is US$ 50, payable at Goa University). They must also produce a Final Eligibility Certificate from the Goa University, before appearing for the examination, failing which their results will be withheld.