- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- A student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- A student shall be admitted once in a year.