|GPAT||27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021 - 27 Feb, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 06 Feb, 2021||Application - Fee payment | Mode: Online|
|01 Feb, 2021 - 02 Feb, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in Pharmaceutics is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in pharmacy education course. Offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
All the candidates have to secure non zero score in M. Pharm.-MAH-MPH-CET-2015 to be eligible for claiming admission.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- The obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education.
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.