Questions related to Sita Devi Memorial Institute of Education and Technology, Haridwar
I completed 12th in 2018 in PCMB with 95%. What are the best courses to pursue in varioys fields like Engineering, Medicine, Health Sciences
I completely understand your thought process. I'll move one by one. Firstly it's really great that you have done your 10+2 with both maths and bio. This widens your career scope. With Science stream you have the following major options.
- Engineering:- if you are looking for engineering course, the best way to get into good engineering college is through jee exams. You must target top IITs and NITs for great career as an engineer.
- Medical:- You also have the option to become a doctor. Since you had maths as your subject you'll get an edge when solving physics and chemistry problems. This will help u secure great marks in NEET exams. Try getting into top government medical colleges which will enhance your career.
- Scientists:- you can also become a scientist if you have that kind of interest.
- Flying:- Having PCMB as your 10+2 subject opens your wings to take a drive into the field of flying.
- CLAT:- Joining a top law college in itself is a great achievement and will take you to new heights of your career. You can in future become judge etc. by clearing certain exams.
- CA/CMA/CS- Though you have these field open, but join them only if you have real interest i finance.
- Fashion Designing:- this is another field which is glamorous plus high demanding in today's time.
- Acturial Science: one of the best career option for the one's who have real interest for economics and statistics.
My sister is willing to stduy Law course in Trichy. She is a Computer Engineer.
No , Your sister is Not eligible for LLB Course After Completing your Diploma Course . The Minimum Qualification to apply for LLB Course than you should Complete 12th standard / Bachelor degree Course than Only your eligible for LLB Course . So, As per your Educational Qualification your not eligible for this LLB Course . LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into six semester . Thee are so many Colleges in India Offers this LLB Course . Applicant who Completed 12th standard Course are eligible to Integrated LLB Course . ( ie:- Bachelor degree + LLB Course)
I hope it helps.
Please suggest me , what to choose ? CSE or EEE Which has good scope in future.
Computer Science engineering has great scope ahead since Google Facebook OYO all such big companies recruit more CS engineers since writing a particular program and making a system is more important for such companies. So CSE has greater scope as per my personal opinions and it will vary person to person.
Sir,What is the scope of iti in computer trade.After doing it can we easily get jobs.
Which course is more demanding & employable CSE or bcs
I am providing list of advantage of pursuing BSc in computer science-
- The time of completion of graduation is 3 years.
- The fees of Bsc is very less when compared to BTech.
- If you do not get admission in BTech CSE then you can go for this course.
- You can do MCA after completion of Bsc which is taken equivalent to BTech.
Advantages of pursuing BTech-
- This is a technical degree where you would get a opportunity to learn coding in a broader way.
- It is one of the most demanding department of Engineering due to its better placements comparatively.
- It will give you broader job and career options when compared to BSc.
My personal suggestion to you would be to go for BTech CSE rather than we get BSc because it is much better when compared specially for the placements
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: