|FEE COMPONENT||FOR INDIAN APPLICANTS|
(PAYABLE IN INR)
- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 1.5 Years
To get to the next stage – whether it is to progress in your career, become an entrepreneur or make a career transition – you will need the management expertise and professional connections that a world-class MBA will help you foster. The SP Jain Executive MBA (EMBA) is an 18-month part-time program designed to help you expand your managerial and leadership skillset, develop the tools to identify and seize challenging opportunities, build a decision-making track record and position yourself as a change-maker.
The program can be pursued in any one of the two delivery formats:
- On-campus in Mumbai on weekends (blended learning format comprising on-campus and online classes)
- Online via SP Jain's proprietary Engaged Learning Online (ELO) technology
- You can opt for the delivery mode that is convenient to you and suits your professional schedules. The modular, well-balanced structure of the program enables you to develop actionable insights and make an immediate impact at work.
*The program is not accredited or approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or any regulatory body in India
- SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, GRE, GMAC Executive Assessment, CAT (Common Admission Test – offered in India) or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test) and obtain the minimum expected test score as specified in the Postgraduate Admission and Selection Policy to be considered for admissions.
- GMAT (Appeared in last 3 years)
- GRE (Appeared in last 3 years)
- GMAC Executive Assessment (Appeared in last 3 years)
- CAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
- SPJAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
- Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from the stated tests.
- Candidates who do not meet the aptitude test score requirements may be considered for interview subject to the decision of the Director of Admission/Registrar.
- If you do not have a valid GMAT/GRE/GMAC Executive Assessment or CAT score, you may appear for the SPJAT.
All applicants (domestic and international) will have an undergraduate degree from a recognised university or other approved tertiary institution. Applicants who do not have their final year results can apply for the intake, but SP Jain can only make a conditional offer.
Evidence of having worked after graduation on a full-time basis in a role which has been assessed by SP Jain as relevant to the course of study for a minimum period of 3 years.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants must have completed their education as detailed above in English and must provide certified evidence to the School.
- In exceptional cases where an applicant is unable to provide certified evidence, the Admission Director may approve self-attested copies of the completion of education certification.
- Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognised formal English language tests and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- PTE minimum score of 60
English Language Test scores must be submitted before the program commencement date. Only test scores obtained in the last 2 years will be considered valid.