Browse by Degree
Exams and Cutoffs
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Admission is offered through a state-level common entrance test AP EAMCET.
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Admission is based on GATE/AP PGECET score.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati has adequate infrastructure like hostel, library, etc. It also provides facilities to the students like health centre, gyms, etc. in order to give them a hassle-free learning experience. Students can avail some special facilities like gymnasium in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: The institution library has all kinds of text and reference books. Students can avail the facility of digital library.
- Gymnasiums: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
- Health Centre: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a mini-hospital that provides free services to the staff, faculty and students.
- Computer Centre: The institute has a computing centre to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
- Laboratories: The institution has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with latest technologies and equipment.
My overall experience is pretty good in the college.
Questions related to SVUCE
how to run fee structure in college
Ajay, since you haven't mentioned your choice of stream, I'm mentioning the course fee details of all the courses here
- B.Tech- 36,785 INR
- M.Tech-31,520 INR
- BBM - 39,930
- Master of business- 32,140
For more details check out the link below
I hope this helps you!
gate score 260 can I get admission in svuce for mtech
see you did not mention which -stream you belongs to, cutoff score depends on candidates category, particular, stream, questions difficulty level, number of participants etc, however You may use Careers360 college predictor tool to know your predictable colleges
Hello sir..!! I would like to knowabout the hostel facilities to boys of engineering in svuce
Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering (SVUCE), Tiruapti provides accommodation to students wishing to reside in the hostels. SVUCE boys hostels are administered by a Warden who is assisted by four Deputy Wardens in all the matters relating to the hostels. Warden and Deputy Wardens all are faculty members of SVUCE. Hostel Office is located within the SVUCE premises, and has one Office Superintendent, three Junior Assistants, one record Assistant and two Attenders, who assist the Warden / Deputy Wardens in matters related to various activities of the hostel. Hostel Office maintains all files, registers, records, ledgers, account books, supplier’s bills, payment registers, etc., pertaining mess, hostel residents and the employees. The Hostel Office is open on all working days.
Refer here for more info - https://www.careers360.com/colleges/sri-venkateswara-university-college-of-engineering-tirupati
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
how to apply m.sc physics in svucet exam?
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will conduct SVUCET 2020 for admissions in postgraduate programmes offered by its affiliated colleges.
Id there any fee for the courses?
Hello there. Hope you are doing good. I would like to tell you that you have not mentioned sufficient information regarding the course name. However, every course has some amount of fees.
I hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: