- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Mangalore University, Mangalore
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course and it is offered by the Mangalore University, Mangalore
Admissions to the Degree Course will be made immediately after the declaration of the PUC results. Application forms and prospectus are available at the College Office.
As per the college admission policy a well planned and structured admission process ensures transparency for both UG/PG programmes. The procedure is detailed below:
- A help desk is set up at the entrance of the college office to provide necessary information related to admission and to help candidates fill the application form. Faculty-wise counters are put up for receiving applications.
- The process of conducting interviews and verification of documents is taken up by an oriented and trained Admission Committee. The meritorious/sports/minority/SC/ ST/OBC and physically disabled candidates are given preference. Financial help is given to the economically deserving students. Counseling is offered by the Principal, the Vice-principal and the members of the Admission Committee before the students make their selection of the Programme.
- The admission procedure is computerized.
- Faculty-wise assemblies are organized for parents and their wards to inform them about the rules and regulations of the college, especially the rules regarding autonomy and what constitutes the ethics and code of conduct at St.Agnes College.
A candidate who has passed the two years pre-university examination conducted by the pre-university examination board in the state of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto by Mangalore University is eligible for admission to these programmes.