Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad was established by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar in the year 2014. The institute is also known as SLSH. The college is mentored by the Symbiosis Law School, Pune. SLSH is recognised by the University Grants Commission. Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad offers 5 years integrated undergraduate programmes - Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (BA LL.B) and Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (BBA LL. B). SLSH also offers one year LLM programme to the students.
Symbiosis Law School is located at Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway Village, Mamidipalle, Mandal, Nandigama, Hyderabad in Telangana. Shankarpalli Railway Station is around 49 km away from the college. Rajiv Gandhi Hyderabad International Airport is approx 35 km away and Shadnagar Bus Depot is around 11 km away from SLSH. Candidates can reach there by taking an auto-rickshaw or hiring a taxi.
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Club, Committees and Societies
- The Cultural Troupe - This Club of SLSH organises various cultural events and programmes and celebrates all festivals on a grand scale and focuses on community growth and adds colour to the college life.
- Legal Aid Centre - The legal aid centre aims to create legal awareness amongst the people and provide free legal aid services to the needy from the nearby villages.
- Literary and Debate Society - This Society of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad focuses on immigration and organises various seminars, workshops, boot camps and certificate courses on Immigration and interlinked subjects.
- Moot Court Cell - This Cell of the institute promotes mooting culture and helps the students in honing their skills in mooting and encourages them to participate in various moots.
- Website, PR and Media Cell - This Cell of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad covers and captures the events happening inside the campus and presents it to the outside world. The Cell Symbiosis Hyderabad Campus by using digital platforms as a tool for marketing.
- Sports Cell - Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad has a sports cell that promotes sports and encourages students to take part in various sports activities and they participate in various competitions and has bagged prizes at inter and intra college level competitions.
Exams and Cutoffs
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad Admission
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad offers 5 years integrated undergraduate programmes - Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (BA LL.B) and Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (BBA LL. B) along with one year LLM programme to the students. Admission to B.A. LL.B/BB.A. LL.B. Programmes is offered on the basis of SLAT (Symbiosis Law School Admission Test). After qualifying the test, candidates have to qualify in the personal interaction (PI) and writing ability test (WAT) rounds. SLSH offers admission to one year LLM programme on the basis of Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT) that comprises of a written test and personal interaction. The specialisation will be given on marks scored in AIAT and preference filled by the law aspirant during the submission of the registration form. Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad admission process is given below in details:
B.A. LL.B/BB.A. LL.B. Programmes
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law School Admission Test).
- SLAT cutoff will be released category wise by all the participating institutions and candidates have to meet the cutoff requirement. The cut off is the lowest rank/marks required to qualify for the next stage of the admission process for participating in the personal interaction (PI) and writing ability test (WAT) rounds.
- Further, eligible candidates have to participate in the counselling process that will be conducted at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Candidates have to qualify the PI and WAT rounds and a merit list will be prepared considering the marks secured in the entrance test, personal interaction (PI) and writing ability test (WAT) rounds and therefore seats will be allotted accordingly to the law aspirants.
- Lastly, students who will be allotted seats have to get their documents verified and then they have to pay the course fee for confirmation of their admission.
- Law aspirants have to apply and appear for Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT).
- AIAT comprises of two stages - Written test that is based on Research Methodology, Constitutional Law, Legal Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Human Rights, Jurisprudence, IPC, Public International Law, Corporate Law (Contract Act, Companies Act etc.), Family Law and Environmental Law that has a weightage of 70% and Personal Interaction (PI) that helps to test the Personal Attributes, Work Experience, Fitment, Publications and Statement of Purpose and it carries 30% of the total weightage.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of AIAT score in order to shortlist the candidates for the further admission process.
- The specialisation will be allotted to the shortlisted candidates on the basis of marks scored in AIAT and preference filled by the law aspirant during the submission of the registration form.
- After specialisation has been allotted, candidates have to get their documents verified and then they have to pay the requisite fee in order to confirm their admission.
Fresh Start, Great Achievement
Last Seen: 02 Sep' 16
Joined On: 02 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- BBA LLB
Last Seen: 28 Oct' 16
Joined On: 28 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- BA LLB
A peaceful and productive Life
Last Seen: 20 Apr' 20
Joined On: 27 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BA LLB
Questions related to Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Cutoff marks and rank for symbiosis medical college for woman pune of gen category?
Symbiosis Medical College for Women, Pune is one of the good private medical colleges of Maharashtra, which accepts admissions through NEET-UG every year.
For Gen : 58%
You can use this college predictor for checking the cutoff and availability as per rank for SMCW:
what is the neet cut off in symbiosis medical college, pune?
Hi Megha Nath,
Since you have not mentioned the category, I will give you cutoff percentiles of all categories.
- General: 58 percentile
- OBC: 58 percentile
- SC: 58 percentile
- ST: 58 percentile
However, this is the data from previous year, Cutoff changes every year depending upon various factors.
You can check which are the college that you have chances of getting admission in, using the following college predictor tool: https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?icn=qna&ici=qna_answer
i secured 309 marks in neet.....can i get symbiosis medical clg for women, pune?.... i m from Maharashtra obc category.
We all have known to the fact that without officially released cut-off marks it's quite difficult for anyone to give any accurate statement about the precise cut-off details of this year for any kind of instituions.
However regarding your query, at first I would like to recommend you to go through the previous year's cut-off details prominently from the official website of Symbiosis Medical College for Women (SMCW): https://smcw.edu.in/
So it becomes quite clear for you also that despite being reserved category student it's just one kind of impossible for you to get opportunity of studying in this renowned institution. Because in 2019 the last qualifying marks of MBBS department for OBC category student was more than 400 where in this year your marks is quite less than that.
Basically the cut-off marks is expected to be increased in this year depending on several determining factors, so it's just obvious that it can't be so much decreased to become 309. So in this context I suggest you to leave the hope in your preferable instituion.
You may check the following website for further details:
You can also predict your admission chances by Careers360 NEET College predictor tool:
Wish you all the best !!!
what ll be the cut off rank neet 2020 to get admission in symbiosis medical college for women?? (deemed university)
Since you haven't mentioned your category let's assume it general. The cut off for general category is 58th percentile.
You can further check out the cut off. List
i get 84 percentile in jee mains obc rank 56007 can i get seat in symbiosis clg of pune???
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) takes admission into B.TECH programmes based on two exams- JEE MAINS and SITEEE Entrance Exam.
There is no overall cut-off for different branches and your rank doesn't matter much because most of the Top Candidate's opt out for IIT, NITs. Since, you have got a good Rank so just fill up the Online form and be present for counseling at the Centre. I'm pretty sure you will get a seat at Symbiosis.
Wish you All The Best!!
Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad has announced admissions to undergraduate ....
Symbiosis Law School, Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway, Village: Mamidipalle, Mandal : Nandigama, District: Rangareddy, Telangana State, Pin Code: 509217, India
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: