|18 Jun, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|19 Feb, 2021||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Symbiosis International University, Pune
The college offers three years BSc Culinary Arts program as a non- residential course under the aegis of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). The program prepares students for the wide and ever-growing culinary profession. The program is highly interactive and practical oriented. Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the Chair Professor of this school and has a team of professional chefs to train youngsters for a skilled and grueling culinary profession. Symbiosis believes in industry and academia interaction at all stages of student development and as a part of our curricula, the students undergo well planned and monitored internship in collaboration with leading hotel and food industry organizations.
Admission to 3 Years B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) for the Academic Year 2021-22 will be through an Eligibility Assessment Test and Personal Interview. This year the entire process will be conducted online. All registered candidates have to ensure appropriate availability of the bandwidth for the conduct of the selection process.
- Candidate should have passed standard XII (10+2) or equivalence examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- A candidate who has appeared for his / her Standard XIII (10+2) or equivalence examination can apply. However, hi/her admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
International Students: (NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals)
- Passed / Appeared 10 + 2 examinations
- Do not have to appear for entrance exam (SET/JEE) in India.
- International Student’s eligibility as per SCEI norms.
IB / Cambridge Board(IGC SE) Students:
Following eligibility rules will be followed for according equivalence to school level certificate IB/ Cambridge board Student.
The candidate must have been awarded full IB Diploma as a qualification for the entry level. The professional course at the institute and is required to have passed the subjects with minimum score of 24 credits and completion of other mandatory requirements for award of IB Diploma. DP Course Certificate by IB shall not be qualifying for equivalence.
A candidate intending to join professional course at the institute must have passed a minimum of 5 subjects including English at minimum of ordinary level (O level) in A, B or C grade. The conversions of IB and IGCSE Examination grades to the score that are suggested on the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) web portal.