- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Shillong
Diploma in Food Processing and Preservation is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Shillong and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Criteria for selection of candidates for admission shall be based on the aggregate marks in Maths and Science secured in SSLC/HSLC/equivalent examination.
- Candidates will be selected through appropriate screening/selection process conducted by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education.
- The candidate must have passed Secondary School Leaving Certificate (10+) examination conducted by the Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent conducted by a recognized Board/Council securing at least 45% marks in Mathematics and 40% marks in Science relaxable to 40% marks in Mathematics and 40% marks in Science for candidate belonging to Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe communities of Meghalaya.
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years of age as on the first of July of the year of admission relaxable by 1 (one) years for candidates who have passed HSSLC (12+), or equivalent examination and 3 (three) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.