- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar.
Admission to B.COM first-year programs is allowed by the Principal on the recommendation of the Management during the period notified by the College. The admission remains provisional till the university issues the confirmation of admission and registration of students. Duly filled in forms with attested copies of certificates and mark sheets are to be submitted at the time of the admission.
- Students who have passed the higher secondary examination class XII conducted by the CBSE or any other equivalent examination from any other recognized board or university are eligible to seek admission to the first year of the degree courses provided that have passed their examination with English as one of the subjects.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit, subject to availability of seats.
- A minimum of 50% marks is required for applying for admission.
- The Arts and Science students can peruse B. Com Course with a minimum of 60% of marks in Class XII Board Exams.
- Admission Procedure
- Intending applicants are to collect prescribed application forms and prospectus from the college counter and are required to submit duly filled – in application form along with attested copies of documents.