Quick Facts

Total Fees
1.30 Lakhs
Approval
AICTE
Seats
60

Fees Details

General:
1.30 Lakhs
Scheduled Tribe:
11.82 K
Other Backward Caste:
70.91 K
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years
  • Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai

Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is a two-year full-time diploma course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

Out of a total of 60 admissions at  D.Pharmacy,  about  80% of admissions are done through the Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP). Remaining 20% of admissions are done by the management at the Institute level on the basis of H.S.C. results.

Eligibility Criteria

1. The Candidate should be an Indian National. 

2. Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.

Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books