Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is a two-year full-time diploma course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
The admission procedure will be conducted according to the DTE process i.e. CAP roun I, II and III. 80% seats will be filled according to the DTE process and the remaining 20% seats will be filled at Institutional level.
A) The candidate shall be eligible for admission, subject to the passing of the following examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & Mathematics. H.S.C. (10+2) examination (Academic Stream) in Science.
B) Must pass the qualifying examination from any of the recognized schools in Maharashtra State or any other state examination declared by the same board.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile