|GPAT||19 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|18 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|09 Mar, 2021 - 11 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Challenge of provisional answer key | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021 - 27 Feb, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 06 Feb, 2021||Application - Fee payment | Mode: Online|
|01 Feb, 2021 - 02 Feb, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in Pharmaceutics is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in pharmacy education course. Offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Admission based on GPAT and MAH MPHCET.
(1) For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates.–
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State; Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Obtained Non-Zerom Positive Score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for technical education.
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
(2) NRI /OCI/ PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National.–
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks.
- Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.