About Delhi School of Business
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus (Delhi School of Business), Delhi was established in the year 2012. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Delhi School of Business is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Bar Council of India (BCI). VIPSTC is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The Delhi School of Business has eminent faculties with degrees or teaching experience from IIM’s, IITs, MDI, XLRI, and FMS. The institute courses include postgraduate (PGDM and MCA) programmes in various areas. Delhi School of Business is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Delhi School of Business Highlights:
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi
Delhi School of Business
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
Outer Ring Rd, AU Block, Uttari Pitampura, Pitam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi
CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT
Delhi School of Business is located at Outer Ring Rd, AU Block, Uttar Pitampura, Pitam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi. Rohini East Metro Station is 1.6 km away and New Delhi Railway Station is 14.4 km away from the institute. The nearest bus stand is Sector-9 Bus Stand Rohini. Indira Gandhi International Airport is 30.3 km away and it will take around 49 minutes to reach the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi. Students can hire a cab or a bus to reach the Delhi School of Business.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- Delhi School of Business is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Merson (SkillTree Knowledge Consortium Pvt Ltd)
- UC Berkeley
- University of Edinburgh
- Imperial College of London
- London School of Economics
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Photography Club: This is the official Photography club of VIPSTC that provides a platform for the students where they can learn photography skills.
Delhi School of Business Highlights
Delhi School of Business Courses & Fees
Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi Admission Details:
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi offers a postgraduate diploma in management (PGDM) and master in computer application (MCA) courses. Delhi School of Business admission to the PGDM courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in a CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT examinations followed by a GD and PI. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi admission to the MCA programmes will be done on the basis of the CET examination conducted by the GGSIPU. Final admission to VIPSTC will be given to the candidates after allotment of seat, verification of document and fee payment. The details of the Delhi Business School admission procedure is given below:
Delhi School of Business PGDM admission process:
- Aspirants should qualify any one of the following entrance examinations: CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT and pass with a valid score.
- Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of the VIPSTC by paying the registration fee.
- Shortlisted applicants have to further appear for the Quantitative Aptitude Assessment and Data Sufficiency, Case Study Analysis and Report Writing followed by a Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI).
- Aspirants having relevant work experience of at least two years will be given additional weightage.
- Final admission will be offered to the students after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Delhi School of Business admission process for MCA:
- Aspirants should have a bachelor's degree with at least 50% in any discipline.
- Eligible candidates have to fill the Delhi School of Business online application form.
- Aspirants have to appear for a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the CET examination.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Delhi School of Business Exams and Cutoffs
Delhi School of Business Student Reviews
Not so cool
Frank Review: Delhi School of Business
Best ROI at this college
Joined On: 14 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- PGDM Finance
Delhi School of Business Facilities
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi Facilities:
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi provides several infrastructural facilities to the students and staff such as an auditorium to conduct events ad seminars. Delhi School of Business also provides indoor and outdoor sports facilities, a library with a varied collection of books, cafeteria to serve food to the students.
- Auditorium: Delhi School of Business has an auditorium that can be used by the students to conduct seminars, conferences, events, festivals, etc.
- Library: Delhi School of Business has a central library that has all the latest books, titles, national and international journals, volumes and magazines. A reprographic facility is also available for the students.
- Sports: Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus, Delhi provides indoor and outdoor sports facilities to the students such as football, basketball, chess, carrom, table tennis, etc. The institute also has a football field and a basketball court for all sports enthusiasts.
- Cafeteria: The institute has a cafeteria inside the campus that provides healthy and hygienic food to the students and staff at an affordable price. Refreshments are also given to them.
Delhi School of Business Gallery
Questions related to Delhi School of Business
I have 69.5799% in CMAT. in my b.sc. 57%,12th 78%. 10th 80% . Should i prefer for delhi school of business or any other college?
As per your percentile, you can get a call from delhi school of business. Delhi school of business has a cmat cut off of 72, so to be on a safer side You can try for getting into following college as well on the basis of your cmat percentile:
- IIMS Pune: International Institute of Management Studies
- Vishwa Vishwani Hyderabad: Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management
- EMPI Business School, New Delhi
- Jaypee Business School - JBS Noida
- Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence
- Accurate Institute of Management And Technology
- Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar
- apeejay school of management
where should i take admission jaipuria school of business, iilm , ndim, fiib or dsb?
For getting admission in an B-School for MBA , top institutes will offer good facilities with good placement package.
- From my opinion IILM is the first choice, beacuse of its placement package and facilties.
- Jaipuria school of business is the second choice ,the institute has good placement records.last year placement was above 80%.
- FIIB also has good placements, last year highest salary offered was 14.5 lakh.
- NDIM, also has good placents with highest last year was 16.5 lakh and almost 100% placement.
Hope this will help you for choosing a collage of your choice.
I am doing BSC in zbc from dsb campus ,do IAM eligible for Aligarh Muslim University msc enterance exam in biotechnology and microbiology???
Yes u r eligible for entrance exam for AMU for getting admission in microbiology nd biotechnology because u have completed ur graduation (bsc) in zoology so after completed graduation from any of the biological subjects u will be eligible to do Msc in biotechnology nd microbiology.
I have filled iit jam exam form ,but IAM doing BSC in zbc from dsb campus ,do I am eligible for this exam ??
As per the eligibility of IIT JAM, The candidates who are pursuing qualifying examination must make sure to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination to the institute by the last date.
You can check the further eligibility to apply for the exam to go through with the given below link.
Does Delhi School of Business accept NMAT by GMAC scores? If yes, then what is the cut off?
No the Delhi School of Business doesn't accept it.
For the admission, the candidate need to satisfy below criteria :
- For admission to PGDM course, candidate must posess a graduation degree in the relevant discipline.
- Admission to the PGDM is done on the basis of marks scored in CAT , GMAT, XAT, CMAT or MAT examination.
Delhi School of Business Related Articles
“Contingencies Expected Post COVID 19 Resurrection” says Prof. I.M. Pandey, DG, Delhi School of Business
Impact of COVID 19 on Prospective Admissions - Keeping in view the COVID 19....
Making to a top business school requires a lot of hard work, but there is o....
Delhi School of Business Placement Report - Delhi School of Business (VIPS-....
Delhi School of Business Starts Admission Process for PGDM 2020 Programme -....
Delhi School of Business Latest News
Delhi School of Business Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: