I want admission in dsb campus how can I take?
i hope you are doing well. As you asking for you have b elow some information about how to get admission in DSB campus.
* For The admission in UG courses is given on the basis of merit scores achieved bby you in the class 12th board examination.
* For the admission to the PG courses and doctorate programs are given either on merit scores achieved in the last qualifying examination or entrance exam scores.
How to get admission in msc biotech in dsb college of kumayun university
The admission to most of the undergraduate courses is provided on the basis of merit scores achieved by the students in their 10+2 level board examinations. For admission in B.H.M. course, the candidate can get admission either on merit basis or entrance exam basis.
Also for the msc biotech entrance exam is conducted.
Hope it helps!
how much rank i needed in bca ipu enterance for bca admission in vips?
Ballb course h kumaun University nainital (dsb) me?
Kumaun University do offers BA LLB program under its constituent colleges. The total seats offered for BA LLB program is 180 while the course fee for the program is INR 1.41 Lakhs. If we talk about the main campus, Kumaun University offers LLB Self Finance which has total seats of 160 while the fee structure is INR 62,000. BA LLB course is not offered in the Main campus but in the allied colleges of the Kumaun University, Nainital.
To get the detailed courses offered by Nainital University and allied colleges, refer to the following page: https://www.careers360.com/university/kumaun-university-nainital
I have 69.5799% in CMAT. in my b.sc. 57%,12th 78%. 10th 80% . Should i prefer for delhi school of business or any other college?
As per your percentile, you can get a call from delhi school of business. Delhi school of business has a cmat cut off of 72, so to be on a safer side You can try for getting into following college as well on the basis of your cmat percentile:
- IIMS Pune: International Institute of Management Studies
- Vishwa Vishwani Hyderabad: Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management
- EMPI Business School, New Delhi
- Jaypee Business School - JBS Noida
- Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence
- Accurate Institute of Management And Technology
- Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar
- apeejay school of management
where should i take admission jaipuria school of business, iilm , ndim, fiib or dsb?
For getting admission in an B-School for MBA , top institutes will offer good facilities with good placement package.
- From my opinion IILM is the first choice, beacuse of its placement package and facilties.
- Jaipuria school of business is the second choice ,the institute has good placement records.last year placement was above 80%.
- FIIB also has good placements, last year highest salary offered was 14.5 lakh.
- NDIM, also has good placents with highest last year was 16.5 lakh and almost 100% placement.
Hope this will help you for choosing a collage of your choice.
I am doing BSC in zbc from dsb campus ,do IAM eligible for Aligarh Muslim University msc enterance exam in biotechnology and microbiology???
Yes u r eligible for entrance exam for AMU for getting admission in microbiology nd biotechnology because u have completed ur graduation (bsc) in zoology so after completed graduation from any of the biological subjects u will be eligible to do Msc in biotechnology nd microbiology.
I have filled iit jam exam form ,but IAM doing BSC in zbc from dsb campus ,do I am eligible for this exam ??
As per the eligibility of IIT JAM, The candidates who are pursuing qualifying examination must make sure to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination to the institute by the last date.
You can check the further eligibility to apply for the exam to go through with the given below link.
Does Delhi School of Business accept NMAT by GMAC scores? If yes, then what is the cut off?
No the Delhi School of Business doesn't accept it.
For the admission, the candidate need to satisfy below criteria :
- For admission to PGDM course, candidate must posess a graduation degree in the relevant discipline.
- Admission to the PGDM is done on the basis of marks scored in CAT , GMAT, XAT, CMAT or MAT examination.