- 2 days ago: 3 Aligarh Muslim University students suspended for attempting to abduct fellow student Read More
- 02 Aug 2022: AMU to remove Pakistani authors’ books from syllabus after academics write to PM Modi: Report Read More
- 31 Jul 2022: Harassment near AMU campus: Women students protest outside VC lodge Read More
- 21 Jul 2022: AMU Teachers' Association to discuss grant allocation issue at executive committee meet Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Operations Research is a full-time two years duration course and it is offered by Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
Admission Through Departmental Test.
- The candidate should be a B.Sc/BA (Hons.) or B.Sc/BA with Statistics or Mathematics as Main/Major subject with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
- BSc/BA or BSc (Hons.)/BA (Hons.) or its equivalent with Statistics or Mathematics as one of the subjects with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.