- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering is four years (8 Semester) full-time undergraduate engineering program offered at the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar.
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (SMMME) at IIT Bhubaneswar was established in 2012. It is a unique initiative in the present science and technology education and research scenario of India. It is perhaps the only school among premier institutes where minerals, metals and materials have come into a collaborative existence with a mission to be locally relevant and globally competitive. Located in the state of Odisha, one of the most mineral rich states of India, the school is aware that the maximum economic benefit from a mineral could be achieved when economically transformed to its final product leading to ultimate benefit.
Admission to all B.Tech. programmes are through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
Examinations Considered as Equivalent to Class XII
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the AIU to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
In case the Class XII examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
My experience was very good in my campus. Not only studies.
- Batch of 2020
- B.Tech Metallurgical and Materials Engineering