- 4 hours ago: JNU's central library to remain closed in view of Covid situation Read More
- 6 hours ago: JNU computer operator holds nine Guinness records for typing skills Read More
- 3 days ago: Colleges Reopening Live Updates 2021: Know when universities, colleges reopen in India Read More
- 4 days ago: Delhi riots: Three students seek forthwith release from jail after getting bail Read More
- 6 days ago: JNU ABVSME MBA Admission 2021: Online application window open; Check details here Read More
|JNUEE||30 Jun, 2021 - 31 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021 - 20 Aug, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Science in Molecular Medicine is a full-time two-year course degree offered by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Admission is Based on merit-Basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) Entrance Exam.
A candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Basic or Applied Sciences (including MBBS/BVSc./B.Pharm) from recognized Universities and Institutes with at least 55% marks.