i didnt get my name in 1st merit list in clat 2022. My rank is obc 1074 and Karnataka obc 438. Will i get my name in 2nd seat allotment in nlsiu?
Does NLSIU have any scholarship exams for the BA LLB Hons course ?
Is there any financial benefits for single girl child in nlsiu banglore ??
As per the information Bulletin which is available at the official website of NSLU it is evident that there are three main types of Financial Aids
University Aid which is administered and funded by University managed funds
External Aid which is administered by the University but funded by third parties
Third-Party Aid that is facilitated by the University but administered and funded by third parties.
Now there are scholarships for PhD students but as such no single child benefit is mentioned there, you are still suggested to visit the website regularly for more updates.
Hope it helps!!!
how to get into NLSIU? HOW MANY MARKS DO I NEED TO SCORE IN MY CLAT EXAM TO GET INTO IT? CAN AN AVERAGE STUDENT GET INTO NLSIU BANGLORE??
Hope you are doing great...!!
If you are aiming to get a seat in NLSIU Bangalore, nothing is enough. You need to score at least 120 out of 150 to get a chance for admission.
Being a highly competitive exam, clearing CLAT with a good score is important for admission to an NLU of one's choice. It can give the candidates a seat in the top 3 NLUs. Getting a seat in NLSIU Bangalore with a rank of 80 or more will be difficult for candidates who are from the general, all India category. The Karnataka Student category may benefit the candidates who are from Karnataka.
For more information, you can visit the following link:-
Hope this helps you!
All the best:)
is there any student who is from NLSIU Bangalore? I need help.
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing great ! This is not right to ask ,just tell us what your problem is ,it is our responsibility to give you answer ,don't ask someone who is from nlsiu Bangalore ,if you need help them we can give you ,want to know about nlsiu then yes we can tell you ,ask your doubt in comment section,we will solve your problem .
For NLSIU ,you can also visit the link given below--.
Hope it helps you
how can I get into NLSIU BANGALORE?
Hope you are doing great.
I am providing you with a brief overview of the admission process of BA LLB(Hons) in NLSIU below.
- Firstly, you need to appear for CLAT and have to obtain a valid score, you will get the cut-off when it will release by the authorities.
- The eligible candidates need to register and participate in CLAT counselling conducted by the Consortium of NLUs.
- Then the candidates are required to fill college choices in preference order.
- Colleges are allotted to candidates based on choice filled, CLAT score, and availability of seats in the concerned institute.
- Seats are allotted in three rounds. Candidates to whom seats are allotted in the first round have three options: accept the seat, participate in the second round for up-gradation and exit the counselling process.
- Candidates to whom NLSIU Bangalore is allotted need to visit the campus.
- Secure admission to the B.A. L.L.B (Hons) programme by paying fees and submitting the required documents.
The eligibility criteria are different for Masters and PhD programmes, I am attaching the link below through which you can check that out.
For more information:
Hope this helps.
is it enough to score 110 out of 150 in CLAT to get into NLSIU
Hope you are doing great,
As you want to know about the marks which are required in CLAT to get seat into NLSIU Bangalore. The admission in this college depends upon the cutoff determined by the college and the cutoff depends upon various factors like:
- The number of seats available at the NLU
- The university's reservation policy; some universities also offer a 25% discount on domicile reservations.
- The candidate's choice is influenced by factors such as university rankings and proximity to the candidate's hometown.
- CLAT 2022 marks and rank obtained by the candidate
- The number of candidates who take the exam each year is around 60,000 for the UG CLAT and around 10,000 for the CLAT LLM.
- The number of candidates who have indicated a preference for a particular NLU.
For more information about the CLAT 2022:
To check the previous year cutoffs:
I hope this will help you,
Best of Luck :)
which amongst all the girls hostel in nlsiu is the best? is there any specific ranking or they randomly put you in any one of them?
There are 6 hostels for girls students. These hostel sar Nilgiris Narmada, Yamuna, Gangotri, vindhyas and Annapurna. It is quite difficult to tell which one is better of them because all the hostels for girls provide almost equal facilities. I am mentioning below the facilities which are provided to the girls in these hostels of NLSIU:
- You will get facility of sharing rooms with other students in each hostel you have to choose between triple seater room, twin seater rooms. You can also appeal for single rooms.
- You will get cot, cup board, chair, and desk.
- You will be also provided with the proper supply of electricity and internet connection for 24 hours and 7 days.
- For any health related query you can go to the warden and they will help you surely.
Read More about NLSIU Hostels by clicking on mentioned below link:
Am studying B.com second year in Vellore District. can i apply for L.L.D in NLSIU Now itself.
So No! You are not eligible for the course of LLD, instead you can do LLB course.
Now the NLSIU, Bangalore only offers the 5 year integrated LLB program for which you have to qualify the CLAT Examination. You are eligible for it, but this 2 year of BCOM or if you complete your BCOM, that degree will not count if you want to go for the NLSIU and you have to take admission from the 1st year of Integrated course.
3 years LLB program will be the most adequate choice for you.
To know more about NLSIU, Bangalore, visit the link below:
To now more about LLD visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!