GATE +1 More
|20 Jun, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|VITMEE||04 Mar, 2020 - 20 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2020 - 20 Jun, 2020||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
This is a two year postgraduate programme in VLSI design. The degree for this course will be provided by Vellore Institute of Technology.
- Fill the application form online.
- Appear for the VITMEE.
- Once shortlisted, the candidate will be called for counselling.
Nationality- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from Institutions located in India.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programs.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counseling at VIT
- The candidates should produce a statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate before August 15th, failing which admission will be cancelled with the forfeit of admission fee
The candidate should have passed in B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree.