|12 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Result - NEET 2020 result | Mode: Online|
|23 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Others - Correction Window (Re-opened) | Mode: Online|
|23 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application - Correction window Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Challenging answer key | Mode: Online|
|26 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Official NEET Answer key | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 13 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - Release date | Mode: Online|
|13 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2020||Application - Completing process by registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|15 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 06 Jan, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020||Others - Application fee payment | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2019||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Tripura University, Suryamaninagar
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is 5.5 years full-time course, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Affiliated to Tripura University, Suryamaninagar and Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Admissions in MBBS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Resident Indian National and Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) North-eastern states of India including Sikkim.
2. The Applicant should have studied and completed their course in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
3. He/She has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S.
4. The applicant should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:-
A. The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
B. The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Botany and Zoology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination.