Careers360 Logo
Interested in this College?
Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
Compare

Quick Facts

Exam
APICET
Seats
120

Course Details

MODE

Full time

DURATION

24 Months

Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a two-year full-time course postgraduate offered by Krishna University, Machilipatnam, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).


Important dates

Exams and EventsDates
APICET
Late Fee Application Date - With late fee (Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee) (Mode - Online)
12 Apr'24 - 16 Apr'24
APICET
Late Fee Application Date - With late fee (Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee) (Mode - Online)
17 Apr'24 - 21 Apr'24
APICET
Late Fee Application Date - With late fee (Rs. 5000/- + Registration Fee) (Mode - Online)
22 Apr'24 - 26 Apr'24
APICET
Application Correction Date (Mode - Online)
27 Apr'24 - 28 Apr'24
APICET
Admit Card Date (Mode - Online)
1 May'24 - 6 May'24
APICET
Exam Date (Mode - Online)
5 May'24 - 6 May'24
APICET
Answer Key Date - Preliminary (Mode - Online)
7 May'24 - 7 May'24
APICET
Answer Key Date - Last date to raise objection on preliminary key (Mode - Online)
7 May'24 - 9 May'24
APICET
Result Date (Mode - Online)
19 Jun'24 - 19 Jun'24
APICET
Answer Key Date - Final (Mode - Online)
19 Jun'24 - 19 Jun'24
APICET
Score Card Date (Mode - Online)
19 Jun'24 - 19 Jun'24

Eligibility Criteria

Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.

Admission Details

The Convener, ICET will make admissions for 70% of seats based on rank, and the remaining 30% of seats will be filled by the College Management under Management / NRI Quota during every academic year.

Top Exams Accepted by Akkineni Nageswara Rao College, Gudivada

Applications for Admissions are open.

Amity University | B.Sc Admissions 2024
Amity University | B.Sc Admissions 2024
Apply

Ranked amongst top 3% universities globally (QS Rankings)

Chandigarh University Admissions 2024
Chandigarh University Admissions 2024
Apply

NAAC A+ Accredited | Scholarships worth 170 CR

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Allied & Life Science 2024
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Allied & Life Science 2024
Apply

Admissions Open for multiple allied and health sciences programs across 5 campuses | Ranked #7 in India by NIRF, NAAC A++ Accredited

NICHE B.sc Admissions 2024
NICHE B.sc Admissions 2024
Apply

Accredited by NAAC with A grade

DSU- Dayanand Sagar University M.Sc 2024
DSU- Dayanand Sagar University M.Sc 2024
Apply

60+ Years of Education Legacy | UGC & AICTE Approved | Prestigious Scholarship Worth 6 Crores

MATS University M.sc Admissions 2024
MATS University M.sc Admissions 2024
Apply

Approved by UGC | Merit-based scholarships

View All Application Forms
News and Notifications

Download Careers360 App's

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

  • student
    300M+

    Students

  • colleges
    36,000+

    Colleges

  • exams
    550+

    Exams

  • ebook
    1500+

    E-Books

  • certification
    16000+

    Certifications

student
Mobile Screen

We Appeared in

Back to top