- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing is a two-year full-time course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas :
o O.T. Techniques
o Ophthalmic Nursing
o Leprosy Nursing
o TB Nursing
o Psychiatric Nursing
o Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
o Community Health Nursing
o Cancer Nursing
o Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.