Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida Highlights
Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida Courses & Fees
Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida Gallery
Questions related to Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida
what are your honset opinions on amity university? if one wants to apply for mba marketing there is that a good choice?
First thing you'd want to know is about placements, so you have chances of getting quite decent package after completing MBA marketing from Amity University. Average package is about 6-7 lakh. Firms such Amazon, KPMG, HDFC bank etc come for campus placements.
Other than this they have great infrastructure and hostel facilities.
Hope this helps!!
What is the total fees in (Bsc clinical psychology) Amity University ?? Also is it worth the money to study there as a student coming from a middle class family!!
Bsc clinical psychology total fees on Amity University is approx 3.18 lakh .
As per your query your money worth it this college. It is one of the best university for studies.it provide many good facilities for students. Hostel and hostel food for this university is good enough.
But this college is expensive normal people not able to afford this college studies. If you can afford it just go for it and take admission their. It will build up career .many top recruiter come for job placement in this college.
I hope this helps
Which college / university is better in B Pharma compare with Amity and Manipal university in terms of faculty, placements, etc
Here are some best colleges compared to Amity and Manipal University .
1. Jamia Hamdard , New Delhi
2. National Institute of Pharamaceuticals Education and Research SAS Nagar Mohali
3. Panjab University ,Chandigarh
4. Birla Institute of Technology and Science ,Pilani
5. Institute of Chemical Technology ,Mumbai
6. JSS College of Pharmacy , Ooty
these are some best college compared to AMITY or MANIPAL in faculty and placement .
I can complete bca in Amity University
Yes you can get the direct admission in Amity University.
The aspirant must check whether they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not. They can only fill up the application form if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are
- The candidates must pass the 10+2 level examination with a minimum of 50% from a recognized state or Central Board
- He/ she must have Maths/ Computer Science/ Information Practice/ Computer Application/ Multimedia and Web Technology/ Data Management Application/ Web Management as their main subject.
How To Apply?
In order to apply for the BCA course at Amity University Noida, the candidates can apply online. They must follow the following steps to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must visit the official website
- Register yourself with valid information that is email ID and Phone number
- Fill in the application form, enter the personal information, educational details and upload the scanned documents where required
- The application fee of Rupees 1,100 must be paid online through the online payment mode, that is through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Submit the filled-in form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Hope this helps.
- Thank you!
Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: