- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three and half year (Including a 6-months internship) full-time diploma programme offered by Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively. For ANM / LHV, there is no age bar.
- Minimum education: 10, +2 class passed or its equivalent with any subjects with aggregate of 45% marks.
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- In addition to the above, admission procedure can be laid down by concerned State Nursing Council / Nursing Examination boards.