- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: Punjabi University, Patiala
Bachelor of Law is one years full-time course. Affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and offered by Army Institute of Law, Mohali.
- Admission to 60 seats for wards of army personnel will be done through entrance test(Online LET) conducted by AIL under the aegis of AWES.
- Admission to 04 seats in the All India Category will also through the same entrance test.
- Candidates for both Army and All India Category will be called for counselling as per merit in the written exam. Admission will be granted only if the candidate is found eligible on the day of counselling.
- Admission to 16 seats in the Punjab Category will be based on 10+2 merits, drawn up by the nominated university as per the notification issued by Govt. of Punjab.
A candidate who has passed 10+2 examination from Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized as such by the Punjabi University, Patiala, securing at least 45% marks vide Punjabi University Letter No.216468/Meeting-4 dated 7 May 2004. The applicants who have obtained 10+2 through open university systems directly, without having any basic qualifications for pursuing such studies, are not eligible for admission in Law Courses.
AIL is the place to be
Last Seen: 22 Oct' 15
Joined On: 15 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2012