About Athena School of Management, Mumbai
Athena School of Management, Mumbai was established in 2012. The institute is named after the Greek Goddess of Wisdom, Courage and Inspiration. The institute offers Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM), Global Management Programme Luxury Management Programme, Global Executive MBA to the students. Athena School of Management, Mumbai is located in the Corporate Hub of Hiranandani Gardens, Powai in Mumbai and the motto of the institute is Consilio Et Animis that means By Wisdom & Courage.
Athena School of Management, Mumbai is located at 401, Delta, Technology St, above Standard Chartered Bank, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai in Maharashtra. Vikhroli Railway Station is around 4 km away from the college. The nearest subway station is Vivo Ghatkopar and it is at a distance of 5 km away from the institute. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is around 10 km and Powai Bus Depot is around 1 away from Athena School of Management, Mumbai.
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai is accredited by the Association of MBAs.
Athena School of Management, Mumbai Admission
Athena School of Management, Mumbai offers Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM), Global Management Programme Luxury Management Programme, Global Executive MBA to the students. Admission to these programmes is offered on the basis of written test, group discussion and/or interview. Athena School of Management, Mumbai admission process is given below in details.
Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM), Global Management Programme Luxury Management Programme and Global Executive MBA
- Candidates aspiring to take admission to the various programmes offered by Athena School of Management, Mumbai have to fill in and submit an online application on the website of the college.
- After the submission of the application form, the forms are screened by the Athena Admissions Team and candidates whose applications are accepted and will be a part of the further admission process are notified and the shortlisted candidates are part of the further selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for the Written Test and candidates have to further participate in the Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- Candidates have to qualify all the rounds - Written Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview and such candidates who qualify these are shortlisted.
Best College for PGPM in Mumbai
My experience has been very engaging, full of learnings.
Great Exposure and Experience of the Industry
Last Seen: 12 Jan' 18
Joined On: 12 Jan' 18
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Athena School of Management, Mumbai has a well-developed infrastructure and provides necessary facilities to the students. The canteen caters to the food requirement of the institute and a variety of snacks, meals and beverages to the people. Students are encouraged to be a part of various sports activities that helps them to remain fit physically. The facilities of the college are listed below:
- Canteen - Athena School of Management, Mumbai has a canteen that caters to the food requirement of the students by providing them with a healthy, hygienic and nutritious meal and snacks at an affordable rate and the canteen is maintained hygienically.
- Sports - Students of Athena School of Management, Mumbai are encouraged to be a part of various indoor and outdoor sports and the sports activities helps the students to remain fit physically and have a healthy mind. Library - The library of this institute has a variety of books, reference material, magazines, etc. Students can spend their free time and utilise it in reading books of their interest.
- Medical Facilities - Athena School of Management, Mumbai provides medical facilities to the students.
Questions related to Athena School of Management, Mumbai
how is Athena school of management powai? for pgpm is it worth to go? ..
Athena School of management has a tough and rigorous selection criteria for admissions to its various programs.. It gives a great ROI with the placements it gives to its students on campus where almost 100 percent of the batch gets placed with top companies. Has ties with various International B-schools around the globe,where students can benefit from exchange programs. It was also ranked India's 6th Best Emerging B-School by Times of India
For the whole course overview you can visit - https://www.athenaschoolofmanagement.com/
Hope it helps
riim pune Or Athena school of management Or durgadevi saraf institute of management which is best to join?
RIIM Pune will be the best Management Institute in comparison with other 3 mentioned institutes. Course Curriculum, Placement Scenario, Return on Investment, Affiliation of the Institute and Quality of Education are the most important parameters to be taken into consideration in case of selecting best Management Institute. Based on these parameters RIIM PUNE will be the best institute to pursue your Management Program. RIIM Pune is providing best ROI in comparison with any other institution. The fee structure of RIIM PUNE is 4.5-6/6.5 Lac for MBA/PGDM respectively, in this affordable fee structure, average Salary package offered is 6-7 lac and maximum 13-14 Lac at the time of placement. Thus the Return On Investment is best. RIIM PUNE has made its place because of Practical Exposure Programs, Regional and Outbound Educational Trips, Expert Faculty members, Corporate Conclaves, value added Certification Courses and many other practical oriented programs.
Thus, it will be definitely a wise decision to take admission at RIIM PUNE for your Management Studies. Thank You
i have got 177 in nmat which college can i get?
Athena is also known for its great curriculum which includes :-
1. Syllabus :- Up to date syllabus for inculcating a great learning among students.
2. Extra-curricular Activities:- Activities that is not only limited to subjects that you learn in class, but also Sports, Sing off, Volunteering Activities and much more by being in the Rotaract Club of college. Which is made to develop and improve an individual's personality at a very significant rate.
3. Multiple Internships:- Students are often confused between various streams to go for in their career. For this Athena has a multiple internship facility wherein, students have to do single internship per semester. Which helps students to not only decide but also gain an clarity in choosing there career path. Highly reputed companies like Sony, Edelweiss, HDFC, KnightFrank, ICICI, Nivea, IDBI Securities comes over to recruit batch of students.
It does not ends here International Internships are also an option for students who wants to intern abroad.
4. Faculty:- Our faculties have been from various corporates serving experiences to students. They are more helping and friendly in nature.
5. MBA Life:- Enrolling for MBA at Athena is one of the best decision an MBA Aspirant can make. Athena will always support you in developing and educating you to be the best person in crowd by making you corporate ready.
How is Athena School of Management? Should I seriously consider it and keep it in my preference for NMAT?
Positions: The B-school gives 100% situation as the admission per cluster of understudies is constrained to 35-40. The normal bundle for 2017 was 6-7 lacs for every annum, and the most elevated was 12 lacs for each annum. The normal bundle for 2018 was (progressing) 7-8 lacs. Top organizations like Infoedge, Vodafone, TresVista, H&R Block, Quick Wallet, TATA, Ginger Hotels, Decimal Point, Anand Rathi. Edelweiss, ICICI, HDFC, ITC, Capital First, Kotak, IndusInd, and so on., seek entry-level positions and situations. The B-school gives 4 temporary jobs in 2 years of the course, which is exceptionally useful in picking up the experience. All temporary positions are given to you by the foundation.
Framework: The foundation is completely structured as a partnership with the goal that the understudies get the vibe of contemplating where the top corporations are arranged and get routine of their workplace. Every one of the offices is given in the organization and is situated at the corporate center point which is Hiranandani, Powai. The inn offices are likewise given to the understudies. There are no issues with the sustenance quality given by the container.
Workforce: The employees have at least over 20 years of experience and are at top official positions. The learning example is a greater amount of the handy than hypothesis as the B-school concentrates more on giving industry information. This incorporates heaps of pretends during the talks, understudy workforce communications, bunch dialogs, and contextual investigation understanding. The course educational program gives those subjects which are obligatory to learn for the present market information.
Other: The B-school is into Rotaract Club, which is on the International level. It gives a stage to the understudies to not just simply improve, create and learn through study halls, yet additionally meet out other individuals from the clubs and learn group building, cooperation, administration, organizing, and so on. As the silicon valley of Mumbai - Hiranandani, Powai where the quantity of new companies is conceived, and all MNCs and top corporations are arranged. The surroundings of the school become more in an expert. The group is very much trained and proficient. The presence of Powai lake exactly a ways off of 5 miles from the Institute is delightful. There is a delightful Hiranandani Gardens, clean boulevards, and so forth., which gives the understudies a positive vibe.
I got 135 marks in NMAT by GMAC. Can I get admission in Athena School of Management, Powai, Mumbai
I would suggest to not go for Athena School of
MGT because of their inflated figures in placement and not amongst top bschool.
Hope it clears your doubt.
All the best.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: