About Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore was established in the year 2000. The campus spreads over 17.5 acres of land. AIT is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institute offers undergraduate (B.E) and postgraduate (M.Tech, MBA) courses in various areas. AIT is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka.
AIT is located at ASKB Campus, 1st Main Road, Ags Colony, Anandnagar, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka. BMTC Hebbal Bus Depot is 2.7 km away and Hebbal Railway Station is 2.5 km away and it will take around 8 minutes to reach the institute. Bangalore International Airport is 28 km away from the institute. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the Atria Institute of Technology.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- AIT is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Cultural Club: This is the cultural club of AIT that conducts various events such as Secret Santa, Kannada Rajyotsava, Ethnic Day, etc.
- Entrepreneurial Club: The aim of this club is to enhance the entrepreneurial skills among the students. This Cell encourages and nurtures a culture of entrepreneurship in society by inviting different entrepreneurs and speakers to share their experiences.
- Photography Club: This club provides a platform for all photographers and students who are keen to learn photography. Students can share their ideas, vision, photographs and technical knowledge with the interest.
- Business Quiz Club: The members of this club organises various quiz competitions on the topics of business. Interested students can participate in the competition.
- Atria Mechanical Engineers Club (AMEC): This club encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities along with their academic activities.
- Math-Fun-Letes: This Club is for the students who are interested in mathematics and want to learn basic mathematics concepts.
- FUSE (Forum of Uniquely Skilled Electroverts): The members of this club spreads awareness about the emerging trends.
- NIRMANA: This club was established by the civil engineering department of AIT. The members of this club organises technical talks on IBM software and project management.
- CODE - Community of Developing Engineers: This club is for computer science and engineering students. It provides a platform for students who want to gain practical knowledge about the course.
- QUIZOTICS - Quiz Club: The Quiz Club helps students gain insights on the non-academic aspects of business and understand the dynamics and opportunities that govern the business.
- EXTEMPORE A - Debate Club: This Society organises debate competitions and also conducts various lectures and speeches in events.
- TARANA - Leisure Club: This club organises various leisure-related activities and sports activities for the students.
- Theatre Club - Chilume: This Club provides a platform for students to showcase their talents through acting skills, expressions and drama.
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Highlights
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Courses & Fees
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Admissions 2021
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Admission Process:
Atria Institute of Technology offers admission to the undergraduate (B.E) and postgraduate (M.Tech, MBA) courses in various areas. Admission to the undergraduate courses will be done through KCET/COMEDK examinations while for postgraduate courses, aspirants have to appear for CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/PGCET/KMAT/GATE examinations. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.E):
- Candidates should qualify the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) conducted by KEA/Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K).
- The candidates should fill an application form on the website of AIT.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in KCET/COMED-K examinations, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Tech/MBA):
- For M.Tech, candidates should qualify the Karnataka Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) conducted by KEA/Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- The candidates should fill an application form on the website of AIT.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in GATE/PGCET examinations, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- For MBA, candidates should qualify CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/PGCET/KMAT examinations.
- Aspirants should fill an application form on the website of AIT.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/PGCET/KMAT examinations.
- Further, the candidates have to appear for a group discussion followed by an interview.
- Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Exams and Cutoffs
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Student Reviews
Atria is the best place for opportunities.
Last Seen: 23 Aug' 20
Joined On: 05 May' 19
Education Interest: Medical
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2023
- BE Information Science and Engineering
Average college but good to learn
Campus is good. Infrastructure can be better.
One of the good colleges in Bangalore
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Facilities
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore provides various infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty such as seminar hall/auditorium for meetings, seminars, conferences, separate hostels for boys and girls, library with a collection of books, laboratories to provide practical training to the students, cafeteria to serve food to the students, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, gymnasium for the physical fitness. Various other facilities like wi-fi, etc are also available.
- Seminar Hall/Auditorium/Amphitheatre: AIT has a well-equipped seminar hall with the latest technologies that can be used for meetings, conferences, seminars.
- Hostel: AIT has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Wi-Fi and LAN facilities are also provided to the hostel students.
- Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic formats, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc.
- Laboratory: The institute has laboratories for each department so that the students can have practical knowledge for better understanding.
- Cafeteria: The Institute has a cafeteria available for the students and faculty that serves food to them at reasonable rates.
- Sports: Indoor and outdoor sports facilities such as basketball, football, cricket, volleyball, carrom, table tennis, etc are available for the students.
- Gymnasium: AIT provides well-equipped gymnasium facilities that can be used by the students for their physical fitness.
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Gallery
Questions related to Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore
which is good college CMR University (not cmrit) atria institute of technology for btech same course
CMR University is a private university located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. This college provides many UG and PG courses. For B.Tech courses the fees range is from 7.8 lakhs to 9.2 lakhs. This university was started in 2016. So there is no past placement record for B.Tech batches. But seeing the other courses placements, it is estimated to provide good placements.
Atria Institute of Technology ( AIT ) was established in 2000 in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Here the placements for B.Tech courses are quite good. The average salary package is around 3 LPA, whereas the highest package is around 7-8 LPA.
From these two, AIT is better.
Hope it helps.
atria institute of technology Cmr University I got both colleges same fee same course which is good for btech?
CMR Institute of Technology for comparatively good peer and placement.
Atria Institute of Technology for comparatively big campus.
Hello I got selected through cet in atria institute of technology for BTech course is it good ?
Yes, it's a good institute and course curriculum is quite good
Key Companies like Wipro, TCS, HCL, Dell, Nokia, Bosch and many other companies hire from this institution. Average Salary figures are around INR 3 lakh per annum.
what about placement in Atria Institute of Technology , Bangalore?
based on the various reviews given by the students, Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore is said to have pretty good placements. If students show interest towards placement, they are given a proper training for the placement tests by highly qualified teachers, who not only help with training but helps to improve the students communication skills as well. Top recruiters such as Infosys, Bosch, HCL, Accenture, Wipro, IBM and many start up companies approach the institution for placements. The median The package offered to students is also of a good number.
If you would like to know more about the above mentioned institution kindly visit the link given below.
Is Atria institute of technology is good for studying MBA
The artia institute of technology is one of the best college in your state . You can take your MBA course in this college
According to the analysis this college had the most placements and great stuff to learn here
So you can pursue your MBA here
All the best
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Related Articles
We know that choosing the right engineering college is a tough decision and....
Atria Institute of Technology has started the admission process for the B.E....
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Latest News
Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 08 Jun 2022 ; CGPA : 2.39