- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni
Master of Public Health ( MPH ) is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni.
Those satisfying the eligibility requirements will be included in the selection process. The admission to MPH will be purely on merit basis at the qualifying examination and the procedure of the admission will be followed as per the guidelines provided by the university.
- Graduate in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Dairy Science, Veterinary Science, Home Science, Health Science, Agriculture, etc.)
- Graduate in Social Sciences like Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, LL.B, Journalism, Social Work
- Graduate in allied health sciences like public health, Health Sciences, nursing, physiotherapy, pharmacy, Veterinary, etc
- Graduate in medical sciences - MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS.
- From any recognized Indian university or equivalent degree from any foreign university.