- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year six months full-time diploma programme offered by Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The selection of the candidate shall be based on entrance examination and personal interview conducted by the selection committee. The entrance exam will include multiple choice question on subjects cited above and general knowledge.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit prepared by the marks obtained in the entrance examination & personal interview.
- The minimum educational qualification is (10+2) class passed or its equivalent prefer ably with science [ Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English] subject with aggregate of 40% marks.
- The minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.