|MBBS||Fee (in Rupees)|
|Tuition fee (per year)||3,000.00|
|One time College fee at admission||8,800.00|
|Other annual fee||15,105.00|
|One time to University||13,425.00|
|Hostel charges -Deposits and advances||Men||Women|
|Monthly bills||(approx) 6,000.00||(approx) 4,000.00|
|15 Apr, 2019||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 May, 2019||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Exam - NEET UG entrance exam | Mode: Offline|
|25 May, 2019 (Tentative)||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2019||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2019||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Score Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2019 - 31 Jul, 2019 (Tentative)||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Counselling | Mode: Offline and Online|
|01 Nov, 2018||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2018 - 08 Dec, 2018||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application - Application fee payment | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2018 - 07 Dec, 2018||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application - Online registration window | Mode: Online|
|14 Jan, 2019 - 31 Jan, 2019||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application Correction | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. offered by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai and approved by Medical Council of India.
- All India Open - 16 seat
- Sponsored Candidates - 84 seats
All candidates should have “obtained a minimum of marks at 50th percentile” in the Undergraduate NEET 2018 examination (40th percentile for candidates applying for seats in the SC/ST quota, subject to changes in the minimum qualifying percentile announced by the Government).
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with English.
- A candidate for admission to the medical course “must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology took together)/Bio-technology at the qualifying exam” (40% aggregate for BC, MBC, SC/ST candidates). This is as per TN Government and University guidelines. BC, MBC, SC/ST are as defined by the TN Government; all rules are subject to change as per State & University guidelines.
- Candidates should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before 31st December of the said year. Please check the relevant admission bulletin on the CMC website for updated information.