|NEET PG||18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Psychiatry is three-year full-time postgraduate course, offered by Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai with the approval of National Medical Commission.
- The admission process will be as in the table in the relevant admission bulletin. Not less than fifty percent of the seats in each course are reserved for sponsored candidates, provided they fulfill other criteria for eligibility for admission.
- For clinical courses, preference will be given to applicants who have served for at least two years in areas of need.
- The selection will be considered only for candidates who have qualified in the NEET-PG by obtaining a minimum of marks at 50th percentile or revised minimum qualifying percentile determined by the government (see PG bulletin).
- Candidates having qualified for the M.B.B.S degree and obtained full registration, having completed their compulsory rotating residential internship before the starting date of the courses, are eligible to apply for the postgraduate degree courses.
- Candidates having qualified with a postgraduate diploma, may also apply for the postgraduate degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject. Post Diploma candidates with a diploma in the same subject will undergo 2 years of training for the degree