Crescent School of Business (CSB), Chennai was named after Shri B.S. Abdur Rahman. CSB comes under the BS Abdur Rahman University. BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology (BSACIST) was established in the year 1984. CSB offers two year full time Post Graduate Diploma Management courses in various domains.
The campus of CSB is located in B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology GST Road, Vandalur, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Urappakkam Railway Station is about 2.8 km away and will take around 10 minutes to reach the College via car. Kamaraj Domestic Airport Chennai is around 16.2 km away. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach Crescent School of Business.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- CSB is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- CSB is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Columbia University
- Altera Corporation
- Purdue University
- Cambridge University, UK
- The Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- IP Rings
- IBM India
- Frontier Lifeline
- Arudra Engineers
- Garuda Vaayu Shakti
- MSME Development Institute
- Oracle India
- Sun Micro Systems
- LAMCO Lighting
- Missouri State University
- Oakland University
- University of Central Florida, USA
- Curtin University
- University of Queensland, Australia
Clubs, Committees and Societies: NA
Exams and Cutoffs
Crescent School of Business offers PGDM admission through CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/TANCET and CSBAT.
- Candidates should fill an online application form for admission to the College.
- The candidates should qualify CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, TANCET & Crescent School of Business Admission Test (CSBAT) entrance exams.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion followed by a personal interview at Crescent School of Business.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of combined performance in admission test, academic score, group discussion, personal interview and extra curricular activities.
Crescent School of Business offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as library with a collection of books and journals, hostels, transport, cafeteria, etc. Other facilities like classrooms with LCD projector, Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Hostels: The Institute has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Wi-Fi and LAN facilities are also provided to the hostel students.
- Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic format, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc.
- Transport: CSB provides transport facility to the local students and faculty to travel between the city and the Institute. It can also be used for industrial visits, trips, etc.
- Canteen: The Institute has a cafeteria available for the students and faculty that serves food to them at reasonable rates.
Crescent school of business
Last Seen: 06 Jan' 17
Joined On: 06 Jan' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
Simply The Best
Re-imagined Management and Business school
Crescent School of Business, Chennai has announced PGPM admission for the....
Crescent School of Business, Chennai offers 1 year management programe, P....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: