Fees in DMC Ludhiana is different for different course in government seat like nursing,MD ,BD ,MBBS.After the selection candidates needs to pay 2000 for prospectus.For MBBS it is 4,40,000 per annum with increment of 10% every year in the tutition fees.And 6.5 lakh for post graduation courses per annum.I hope it helped
you got good marks according to me you should go for Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana over Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Domicile eligibility criteria are usually laid out by the institute or university authorities or the counseling authorities which states whether students of other states are eligible for admission or not or if only the domicile candidates are allowed for admission.
Since Dayanand Medical College and Hospital is a recognized medical college thus non-domicile candidates can also apply as admission will be based on the counseling process where students can be from different states.
I assume that you have got confused with the terminologies used in the conversation as per the experts and have misunderstood some things.
Therefore, I am here to clear your doubts.
1. In General Conversation, peoples use the term "how many marks have you got" or in the term mentioned in the results "Total marks obtained by the candidate" is generally the total marks which you have scored in NEET or any other exam.
Thus, In short, Your NEET SCORE is just another fancy word of saying the total sum of your obtained marks.
2. In a formal way, the NEET Results mention 2 Ranks: (1) ALL INDIA RANK (2) Category Rank
(1) ALL India Rank: As you know that NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, it is a national level exams for getting admission and eligibility in the field of medicine concerned with humans and human benefits as well as helping and aiding other humans at any point of day or time if you have known the oath of Hippocrates.
In simple words, All India Rank means the rank which you have obtained among all the NEET aspirants in the nation or where your NEET SCORE stands among all the NEET aspirants who gave NEET Exam that year.
(2) Category Rank: Categories are varied in different terms in which the social structure of ancient India was formed and categorized. However, the issues raised over time and at the independence and in the first 10 years of election, these categories were to be lost forever and every person would be treated the same.
But as you can observe that they still exist in this day and age as well due to some unconcerned reasons.
The structure is as follows:
(1) General or unreserved: Highest cutoffs as majority peoples are UR.
(2) SC or Scheduled Caste: cutoffs lower than UR to balance the financial as well as social backwardness to make them stand together with UR.
(3) ST or Scheduled Tribes: cutoffs lower than SC to balance the financial as well as social backwardness to make them stand together with SC and UR.
(4) OBC or other backward classes all are clumped together which have lower cutoffs than UR to balance the financial as well as social backwardness to make them stand together with UR.
And sometimes SE as well.
The categories other than UR have Lower Cutoffs by means of some Reservation of seats alloted to them to balance the financial as well as social backwardness to make them stand together with UR.
Thus, they are referred to as reserved.
And where your NEET Score stands among your category NEET aspirants is your Category Rank.
You can also ask us another question, query, doubt or problem as another Separate question to get them resolved.
I Consider your query has met with its conclusion.
ALL THE BEST!!
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in cumulative score that they have received.
The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/sector 8 companies that are not for profits.
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile